How are you feeling?

planemo

As attractive as a dead slug. As wanted as syphilis. As interesting as watching grass grow.

I really have no idea why you would feel that way Malady. i'm sure you're none of those things. :)

As for me I feel like a big failure because if I didn't have SAD, I would be far better off. :rolleyes:

JosephG

I'm completely hyper. Feel like I could go out and dance all night and run a marathon. I will channel my new born energy into work instead! and cleaning my room ;P Best to start with the smaller things!!

miss_amy

Nervous, scared and can't stop thinking. Court tomorrow and life changing decisions will be most likely made.

I'm at Panera, eating a bagel and using free WiFi. I feel great. :)

Except there is this creepy guy in the corner who hasn't moved since I've been here. He probably thinks I'm creepy for staring at him though.

GhoulsNightOut

I feel lonely, lousy, depressed, and pessimistic about my future.
Going to this university was a mistake, can't believe it took me this long to realize it.

coyote

having a good day so far

woke up next a beautiful woman

got some exercise shoveling snow off the sidewalk around the store

opened a tin of homemade italian cookies imported from new jersey to have with my coffee

DespairSoul

I'm completely hyper. Feel like I could go out and dance all night and run a marathon. I will channel my new born energy into work instead! and cleaning my room ;P Best to start with the smaller things!!

Lucky u:) Congrats u feel so hyper and happy like dancing. Dancing is super relax, but i dance just home for myself i did yesterday and was too nice::p:

DespairSoul

Like no one even cares about me. Apparently I'm just some joke to everybody, like I've always been. ::(:

Phoenixx,

U aren't a joke i read few posts of u and u are smart nice girl. They just don't understand your situation in which u are at the moment. Cheer and head up, will be better u will see.;)