How are you feeling?

Feeling very alone. I'm a loner/recluse anyway, but today I'm really feeling it. People are so distant from me even when I'm in their company and on top of that I do really feel like a different species with no relation to them.

bsebring

My dad is belittling me more than usual and I have no idea why. We use to be really close when I was younger. Idk what happened. It's sad because he was my best friend and now he treats me like I'm nothing. I think it's because I'm struggling with college and it's taking me longer than most people to get my degree. Or it's because of my personality. Who knows, but it still makes me feel pretty ****ty.

Last edited:

hoddesdon

Would it help if you pointed out that he is making things worse, whichever reason lies behind it (?). That is counter-productive from his own point of view.

Started working on a partial costume I wanted to make for a long time, plus, I should get my computer tomorrow.

Feeling cautiously excited.

EscapeArtist

I officially feel like the old, dazed, negative and hopeless me. It sucks because saying that is reinforcing it. I hope I can get out of this in the next week by changing my habits and schedule around

Deus_Ex_Lemur

They are the kind of thoughts that make you want to bash your head against a solid object and strangle cute little bunnies. Are you sure you want some?;)

That sounds perfect actually. I'll order a serving of those thoughts, plus any self-loathing. Maybe a pint of hopelessness to wash it all down with? I'll take this to go, please. Thanks Super!

Last edited:

Rose_Red

I have lots of annoying thoughts in my mind.. I don't want to be thinking of those things :/
I feel really cold too ><
My blanky isn't keeping me warm :( and I can't sleep even though I'm incredibly tired.
I don't want another late night.
Yaay for Autumn n___n I can't wait for the leaves to be in big piles out the back of the house. Jumping tiime.

okcancel

Amazing. It's Monday and it's a snow day! Yaaay! Crazy thing is there was just a week long holiday and this was supposed to be the first day back to school. Thank you, bad weather!

Last edited: