How are you feeling?

LookingForward

Crying right now, I just don't feel happy about myself, I feel unworthy, I'm afraid I'll never take the chance to study again, I'm willing so bad, but at the same time I'm such a huge pain in my life that I don't feel worth it. Seriously, I feel so Empty inside, I don't feel worth anything, when someone tells me I'm pretty, I'm like.. Owkay... thank you. (while at the same time I think, that's not true at all, I can never believe that, or see that with my own eyes) and I think like I'm the most worst person in the world when I'm having a down moment, because I can be extremely upset and I just want to hide from the world and I'd rather stay in a dark room all day so nobody sees me. I'm just a freak. But I feel so selfl concious about my appearance, especially my looks. I'm obsessed about looking good, I Dysmorph my self in the mirror, I can't see my beauty, I see all imperfections and spots and all the ugly things. I feel like everyone around me look perfect, even the most ugly person on the world can't beat my record. The way I feel about myself is awful. I wish I could say, I'm worth it! But I know when I'm depressed I make a fool out of myself, because every moment of the day is another chance to start say something stupid , and I wish I looked better, I want to be good-looking, but I don't think I am. I'm sorry for this stupid post. I s**k

i wish I could give you my eyes for a day, then I could sit you in front of a mirror and let you see what I see. Maybe then you would understand how wrong you are about your appearance. You are a very very attractive girl FG, you have nothing to worry about in that respect.
I'll have a look on the net about temporary eye transplants and get back to you ;)

i wish I could give you my eyes for a day, then I could sit you in front of a mirror and let you see what I see. Maybe then you would understand how wrong you are about your appearance. You are a very very attractive girl FG, you have nothing to worry about in that respect.
I'll have a look on the net about temporary eye transplants and get back to you ;)

Lol thanks. you're funny =). But Yeah, the whole point is just not finding acceptance. But maybe It's all just in my head, But maybe I should write down all the things I want to reach, and take a little step every week, and a big step every month.. I really want to get out of this position, because I want to do so much more in my life.

AGR

Holy **** I was just browsing some old posts and remembered some posters who I liked a lot,read their story,followed their life,I can say it made me sad,I wish I didnt get too attached,most people come here and only stay a few months,to never see or hear them again or how they end up,feels like something is missing right now,they probably not even noticed me.

emerald_star733

excited... i wish this feeling would last... it never does.. but in this moment i am so excited about putting my xmas tree up tomorrow.. i love it when it is lit up... i go through waves of emotion at xmas.. one minute i am excited.. the next sad.. so i will just ride with this and be grateful that in this moment i am happy..

Feathers

lousy

It's good that we finally went and met up (the 'eco club') but also... soo much more work to do, and of course 1/2 people want me to work for free!! - And my parents don't. Yikes. Social dynamics, eh? (Next time bring mom?? ha ha.. :(( hmm??)
And some might pinch the ideas and do stuff elsewhere and get grant monies - hmm?? Aaargh!! :(
Though if we don't do anything nothing will be done, so, hmm??

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
A little relieved. I got a 95 on a 30% exam (was hoping for a C, how do I keep doing this?:confused:) Now as long as I pass the final I can get a b- overall. Funny how the class I have to work hardest for is the one I'm doing best in. I'm only getting a B+ in the class I write poems in :rolleyes:

shygal84

I'm feeling really low at the moment, very hurt and very lonely and my only friend i had has really hurt me big time :( Just feeling so useless and **** right now just want to fade away tbh

arsenalwa

I think I'm feeling a certain way, and have been for a while now, but that would be very odd and puzzling, so I'm trying not to believe I'm actually feeling that way.