How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
My father just punched me over. Had to leave. I got angry at him because I was talking about SA and he thinks its all in my head, he started laughing at me about it, and told me not to get upset over something so silly. That got me angry, escalated into a brawl. Last time I ever open up to him...*******. I dont think I should of posted this..too late now i guess. Arguments are just massive misunderstandings between me and my old man.

Last edited:
My father just punched me over. Had to leave. I got angry at him because I was talking about SA and he thinks its all in my head, he started laughing at me about it, and told me not to get upset over something so silly. That got me angry, escalated into a brawl. Last time I ever open up to him...*******.

Sorry to hear that. Some people don't and won't get it until they themselves experience it. He's right though in that it's all in the head/mind... That's the darn problem in the first place. That's what makes it so hard to overcome.

^Is schizophrenia "just in the mind"? How about autism? Mental disorders/diseases are just as real as more visually apparent disorders/diseases.

Shykiwi, tell your dad to read a ****in book, learn to use the internet or open his ****in mind up - I'm sorry, don't meant to belittle your father - but that type of ignorance just pisses me off :/

My father just punched me over. Had to leave. I got angry at him because I was talking about SA and he thinks its all in my head, he started laughing at me about it, and told me not to get upset over something so silly. That got me angry, escalated into a brawl. Last time I ever open up to him...*******. I dont think I should of posted this..too late now i guess. Arguments are just massive misunderstandings between me and my old man.
Hey don't worry about your post, I think lot's of people on SPW can relate to this, you don't want tro be misunderstood, you want to be heard, SA is a hard thing to deal with, but people without SA (sometimes) think it's just being silly.
Like it's no big deal, Hey we know what ur going through ShyKiwi, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here :).
Oh and I think it's good to ignore those comments, just let them say whatever they want, You know better. ;)

emerald_star733

i just read this... sorry to hear about your situation...

Lionheart

Banned
tired of people I guess.today after school there was 2 girls and 1 guy sitting in front of me in the bus and they was talking about s.. and perv thinks.I wanted be at another place really.

Kiwong

ShyKiwi, hope the days to come are better for you. An arguement particularly a brawl must occupy your mind constantly. Not that you don't already have a lot to deal with.

Kato

I am becoming depressed again. No matter how hard I fight, it returns.
However, I will continue fighting.