How are you feeling?

Sinar_Matahari

Pissed off. I had the better idea, but the dip-**** with the not-so-good idea got his way. I put my foot down, but I suppose a baseball bat would have made a better statement.

planemo

I like and respect people who are good and nice. I don't like people who are dominant and reckless without good reason. You'll find more people who appreciate you if you stay true to who you are.

Unfortunately being nice is regarded as being sub standard. Not to me though, but to most around me.

Unfortunately being nice is regarded as being sub standard. Not to me though, but to most around me.

This is what I see as well. I am very nice. However, we nice people must also stand our ground. Which may convey stubbornness, unfriendly, rudeness.

Never, never let the door close behind you If there is someone right behind you always hold it open. Look back to ensure, if needed. I always do.

I am feeling okay. - I locked a fly in the fridge.

fitftw

If I died today, nobody would care. And I'm fine with that.

Also, I was doing my science hw in the lab today and the guy who works in there said 'see you next week' and my constantly pessimistic self said "you can't be so sure about that. We can die at any moment" and I apologized for my pessimism.

EscapeArtist

^ I would notice. Immediately.

And I'm feeling like crud lately. But I don't know why. I didn't feel ****ty all last month, and I was a lot more alone. So why now? eeerh. God, I forgot that I have seasonal affective disorder or whatever it's called... God damn.

If I died today, nobody would care. And I'm fine with that.

Also, I was doing my science hw in the lab today and the guy who works in there said 'see you next week' and my constantly pessimistic self said "you can't be so sure about that. We can die at any moment" and I apologized for my pessimism.

I watched Legion the other day. The film was a disappointment otherwise. Save for one quote. Not sure why, how or what.

"When I was a kid my father would sit by my bed every night before I went to sleep and he would say to me, Percy, if you don't wake up tomorrow, if it turns out that today is your last day on Earth, would you be proud of what you've done in this life because if you ain't you gotta start getting square."

Last edited:

Ignace

My vacation starts now ! :D I'm not too happy though, I was invited to a party of some one of my class who becomes 18. Normally I don't have problems with declining invitations ..

Kato

I am feeling rather sad for no apparent reason. At the same time I feel happy about how life is.

Difficult to put into words but probably recognizable to some here.

fitftw

I have no friends in reality. People sometimes tell me on facebook that I have no life and how sad that is. I don't feel too sad about it though.

I am mental beyond diagnosis.

I feel a bit Buddhist, Nihilist, Existential, and Spiritual all in one. This leads to a constant contradiction of thoughts.

Kato

I have been ruthlessly beating my self up over where I am stuck in life.
Plainly sick of myself. Wife disagrees but I don't know how she see's different.

I am my own worst enemy. Need to find a way out of this mood....