How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
Is your tutor still giving you a hard time?

You shouldn't give up, I made that mistake once and It's ruined my life in a way. I still have plenty of time to go back and do it all over but I don't know if I could go through with college..again. All those new faces, routines..

I know thats what worries me. I DO want to finish it, but i feel so unhappy here. Its obvious I am not welcome. The tutors dont say a word to me (literally) if looks could kill I would be a deadman many times over. All I get is dirty looks and intimidation. I know how ridiculous it sounds, but this place is going to spiral me into a deep depression if I keep coming here. I should be stronger... its just too difficult.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post. I'm still scared and upset about it, but even if my doctors here give up on me, I'm not giving up on me--I'll just find a new doctor who is willing to try more things instead of three rounds of different kinds of chemo and that's it. It doesn't feel like we've tried nearly enough to already be giving up. :mad:

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post. I'm still scared and upset about it, but even if my doctors here give up on me, I'm not giving up on me--I'll just find a new doctor who is willing to try more things instead of three rounds of different kinds of chemo and that's it. It doesn't feel like we've tried nearly enough to already be giving up. :mad:

Good on you Elenwen!:cool: Keep searching until you find another Doctor you are happy with if your current one gives up!

Feathers

I know thats what worries me. I DO want to finish it, but i feel so unhappy here. Its obvious I am not welcome. The tutors dont say a word to me (literally) if looks could kill I would be a deadman many times over. All I get is dirty looks and intimidation. I know how ridiculous it sounds, but this place is going to spiral me into a deep depression if I keep coming here. I should be stronger... its just too difficult.

ShyKiwi, you only have a month or two... Who cares what they think!! Just go for it and finish it!!

A friend of mine had very bad grades at Maths and English and a few other subjects, and now she tutors kids with it!! (and she's a better tutor than someone who was a 'natural' and found it all rather easy in the first place...)

Feathers

^Hahaha lol yeah... Feathers does.. (you're in the wrong thread lol..)

And I think you deserve to feel awkward for a week!! lol!! :D

(although I hope it stops sooner and just turns to general awesomeness!!)

U

userremoved

Hmm I'm feeling very awkward at the moment after an even more awkward day.
If you read my last post you'd know why ;)
^Feathers does, hahaha ::p:

I just read that thread. You're a survivor, I on the other hand would have probably finally gone insane at that moment lol.

Danfalc

Banned
Like complete ****. I am pretty sure my relationship of five years just ended today.l::(:::(:::(:::(:

I'm sorry to hear that!It's never easy when a relationship ends or is going through a rough patch, especially if it's a long term one.But as bad as things might be right now,I doubt it's easy for anyone to walk away from a relationship after all that time...maybe it's possible with a little work you could still fix things?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

I ended up firing a lot of doctors until I came across one who was willing to work with me and try an (at the time) experimental drug which finally put me in permanent (I hope) remission.

I really hope it works out the same way for you.

Thanks Nathaniel. I hope so too. I hope the doctors here don't give up on me; I really like them and they're wonderful doctors, but this cancer is so f-in stubborn. :(

planemo

Thanks Nathaniel. I hope so too. I hope the doctors here don't give up on me; I really like them and they're wonderful doctors, but this cancer is so f-in stubborn. :(

Awww, so sorry to hear that Elenwen. ::(: (((((hugs))))))

As for me I feel ok. Let's see how long it lasts.:rolleyes:

planemo

I was feeling tired but good but my best friend has just told me that they want nothing else to do with me and never to talk to them again so now I feel like utter s***

I swear I'm not supposed to be happy. I'm going to bed. People suck

Sorry Malady. About a week ago a really good internet friend basically told me to bugger off, because she was having a few problems in her life. It felt really bad because I valued our friendship and I couldn't understand why her difficulties would be a reason to show me such cruel behaviour. It's almost as if she blames me for something I had nothing to do with, which occurred on the other side of the world. :confused:

yeah (most) people suck!!!!

AGR

I feel I am to good,to nice,I wish I could be more reckless or dominant,its all people like or respect....

3lefts

I feel I am to good,to nice,I wish I could be more reckless or dominant,its all people like or respect....

I like and respect people who are good and nice. I don't like people who are dominant and reckless without good reason. You'll find more people who appreciate you if you stay true to who you are.