How are you feeling?

I think it's a strange thing if a person's life goal has been reduced to sleeping the occasional night and still failing in his life goal.

Kato

I feel wounded from my life tonight. Another day will come, perhaps a better day.
Will the wound ever heal or will I slowly die of feeling?

planemo

I think it's a strange thing if a person's life goal has been reduced to sleeping the occasional night and still failing in his life goal.

195.gif

Kato

I hope for the better too. For everyone. But of course I need to put myself first. I am just bombarded and overwhelmed with issues from every side.
I have avoided so many things.
Feels like I am going backwards rather than ahead. Possibly just my fears.
It would help if I get off this chair but I my avoidance is telling me that everything is pointless.

U

userremoved

Pretty Freakin horrible. This day has been a complete social fail so far. No one wants to have anything to do with me unless they want help with their damn class work. You would think that with all the people asking me to study I would have more friends. But how many do I have? I don't see anyone. I'm sick of sitting at a table eating by myself in a crowded room. If I still end up secluded even when I'm nice to people then I might as well be a complete bastard.

Kato

Its not possibly only my fears now. Its now obviously submersion into severe depression once again. I hate my mind. It just breaks so easily. Should never have trusted family.
Hell I hate my life also. Seemingly frequent and forever stranded on this jagged reef.

You know, it really pisses me off when normally healthy people say they understand and have depression too. My head has been damaged by depression for way too long. Their heads seemingly cannot perceive what depression is nor the spectrum in how it can effect people.

I wana cry but tears only well for now. .::(:

Forgotten-Children

I feel like a moron right now... x-x I called the manager for the job I applied for and went to an interveiw for a few days ago and left a message on the aswering machine but I forgot to say my name (I left my number though.) I just hope she knows who I am by the way I acted... I feel so stupid though.

KiaKaha

Banned
Surrounded by a bunch of boring stiffs.... hey this passing judgement thing without any evidence for my assumptions is actually kinda fun...