How are you feeling?

AGR

I feel like something or someone,a part of me,was lost and cant be replaced,weird sometimes I feel like that.....

Obstacle 1

^ Hey me too.. You put that better than I could have... I can't offer you much reassurance, other than, progress is gradual... So much so that it might have to be mixed up with some of the previous pain, but it will seep slowly into your life through these periods of achievement. We are not going backwards, but rather allowing a very gradual step forwards... Oh, right, the cliche. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
You are right though, one has to trust that every experience leads you some way to your destination. It is partly about patience and acceptance of your progress, not easy things to aquire :)

Danfalc

Banned
I'm having a difficult time finding the motivation to do anything.

I know the feeling.I have so many things I should be getting on with and so little motivation.

Though sometimes you just have to say F it..and just get started.I find starting is normally the hardest bit though,and once you have done one thing..your motivation starts to snowball and pick up momentum.

anomicdeer

I know the feeling.I have so many things I should be getting on with and so little motivation.

Though sometimes you just have to say F it..and just get started.I find starting is normally the hardest bit though,and once you have done one thing..your motivation starts to snowball and pick up momentum.

Yup.

Then sometimes things get in the way.

coyote

yeah, getting started is the tough part

planemo

Another day of messing up. Which means another heavy tomorrow. Another sleepless night..

Sorry to hear that, and yeah I go through the same thing a lot.

Anyway, the happy days seem over. Other people feel like I am to blame for their problems although I stay out of their way completely. :rolleyes:

Kato

Trying to keep my head above water.... fighting a low level depression.

I just dont feel welcome anywhere..... Dont belong

arsenalwa

I'm sick of this feeling of being in the wrong place. Also I have a headache. And I'm feeling sort of lonely/left out.

Danfalc

Banned
I'm feeling okay,just did some weight's and had a nice long soak in the bath.Not tired though like I was hoping I would be.But overall I have had a constructive day.