How are you feeling?

Seasons

I wish I could get a bit more of self-respect for myself and be able to let it go, give up. Accept and be a good friend, just a friend.

True.
The alternative is getting deeply hurt and make a fool out of myself.
When did I let myself get into something like this? My defence mechanisms are failing me for the first time in my life. ::(:

I was in the same boat as you a long time ago, only I made a fool of myself.

Least you are thinking about it, unlike I did.

KiaKaha

Banned
I think I might be developing generalized anxiety disorder...maybe... even when I am at home alone, in my bedroom (aka my sanctuary) I feel nervous. Live waves of unpleasantness is moving through my body. Not good.... but to be expected I guess.

I think I might be developing generalized anxiety disorder...maybe... even when I am at home alone, in my bedroom (aka my sanctuary) I feel nervous. Live waves of unpleasantness is moving through my body. Not good.... but to be expected I guess.

I have also experienced those bad vibes.

ilmatross

Why are you convinced of that?

i've had a terrible headache for the past 4 days

im not really convinced, it's just me panicking at the slightest change in my health. hypochondria, etc :(

oh how did i forget to tell spw? I'm having a online friend visit me in November :D I'm stoked.

arsenalwa

i've had a terrible headache for the past 4 days

im not really convinced, it's just me panicking at the slightest change in my health. hypochondria, etc :(

oh how did i forget to tell spw? I'm having a online friend visit me in November :D I'm stoked.

I've had headache for my whole life. So I kind of got used to it. But at times, like now, it gets really strong, and that's when it starts making me want to smash my head in half. ::(:

Oh and cool about your online friend!

ilmatross

I've had headache for my whole life. So I kind of got used to it. But at times, like now, it gets really strong, and that's when it starts making me want to smash my head in half. ::(:

Oh and cool about your online friend!

4 days of this has been hell I can't imagine your entire life O__O. My condolences

Human contact is scary. I'm so terrified of disappointing people.

Social-E-Aukward

Kinda mad. Kinda hurt. Kinda in denial of how much I hurt because there isn't much I can do about it. Very upset.

Got into a scrap with the girl I love today, should have just hung up before it got so ugly... now things are back to square one again. Only now, I'm debating if I'm really the one with the bigger problem.

I honestly can't wait for work tomorrow, I've got plenty to do and it'll take my mind off of the bad feelings. I love my job... :p