How are you feeling?

Daz

O and kinda random..I can't put my left elbow on anything,every time I do it's like I get an electric shock all the way up my arms it's really weird and horrible.My whole arm goes numb from pins and needled for a few minutes after every shock too.Rant over.

Hey, it's cool your friend is getting out of jail, maybe you can help him stay out of trouble!

I used to have the same problem with my left arm/elbow. I think it was from constantly being at the computer, resting on my left arm. It disappeared mysteriously without me even realizing, until i read your post!

I google'd it and found this page which u might find of use

Arm Numbness, Tingling Hands and Fingers | Healthhype.com

KiaKaha

Banned
Frustrated. I wish I could understand people. I wish I knew what it was that I was doing wrong. Life is confusing...and cold. I wish people werent so unfriendly and overly critical. I wish someone would for once, see me...and smile. I wish I could feel normal. I wish I had the capacity to feel like things could get better for me.

MaliceInWickedland

I have mixed feelings right now. Happy to know that I finally found a place where I can vent my feelings to people who understand where I'm coming, a place where I actually fit in.

Giggly because I'm watching some hilarious videos on youtube =D

And sad/angry because my Senior year isn't going exactly as planned. Then again, things rarely go according to plan these days :/

MaliceInWickedland

I don't even know. It just happens every now and then. A few days of feeling "normal". And then one day where I kind of suddenly realize how much my life sucks, you know. I'm used to them days, and today happens to be one of them. ::(:

I know what you mean... Lately it seems like I've been having those kinds of days more often than I should. For now I'll just pray that things get better for the both of us :]

ilmatross

terrible

i havent cried this hard for this long in ever

i finally let go of my ex, and any hope to get back with her

i am lost

terrible

i havent cried this hard for this long in ever

i finally let go of my ex, and any hope to get back with her

i am lost

I can only imagine. Never been there myself.

I can slightly relate to being lost. Honestly I'm at a bit of loss right now. What I wanted to say is missing. Something about something. It's gone. I'm finished. I'm done.

KiaKaha

Banned
I think I might be clinically depressed. I am going to go to a doctor. I dont feel good about life anymore. Its hard to stay positive when I feel like everybody in the real world cant stand me. I am sick of people looking at me like I am the lowest form of life on the planet when I try so hard to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated. I feel ugly, and unlovable and tired.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I think I might be clinically depressed. I am going to go to a doctor. I dont feel good about life anymore. Its hard to stay positive when I feel like everybody in the real world cant stand me. I am sick of people looking at me like I am the lowest form of life on the planet when I try so hard to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated. I feel ugly, and unlovable and tired.

I can stand you. Very easily. :D

sevenroses

Worked sucked. Manager visited, I attempted to act all confident but everything came out the wrong way. My tone of voice was sounded abrupt like I'm overdoing it or talking condescendingly. It sucks because I didn't want it to come out that way. Oh well.

Danfalc

Banned
Hey, it's cool your friend is getting out of jail, maybe you can help him stay out of trouble!

I used to have the same problem with my left arm/elbow. I think it was from constantly being at the computer, resting on my left arm. It disappeared mysteriously without me even realizing, until i read your post!

I google'd it and found this page which u might find of use

Arm Numbness, Tingling Hands and Fingers | Healthhype.com

Yeah that's the plan :) Last thing I want is him getting into trouble again.He is more like a bro so it's been weird without him.

And lol thanks!I spend far too much time at the computer so that sounds like what it is!

lunaticbinge

I feel like nothing. Feel like I don't know what feeling is like. Maybe i'm not feeling anything anymore, just thinking I feel. Depersonalization? How can I be depressed if I can't feel though? I must still feel. Too tired, must sleep. zzZZzz

@lunaticbinge: I know how it feels to have depersonalization ::(:
I hope you will feel better soon, it's really a bad experience but nothing bad will happen, Ok?, Don't worry :) But I know it sucks..

I feel mhkay :p a little neck pain :S, im about to make some green tea, and eat some lunch
XX

Disappointed in myself.

I'm trying to be brave, but as of late I have been unable to do so. And frankly it's getting to me worse then social phobia itself is. :'(

Danfalc

Banned
More positive.My c.b.t assessment went a lot better than I thought it would :) I'm also proud of myself for walking through town on the way home.And I'm glad I did.

Bumped into a girl I knew from years ago (and I always had a soft spot for her).We got chatting for like an hour and then I walked her down to the bus stop as she had to catch one too college.I got a bit nervous but she was acting a bit shy too,then her bus came and I though eff it..I can't let her just walk off without trying so I asked for her number and I got it :D

Last edited: