How are you feeling?

I'm doing good, just another boring monday haha :p
But i'm having goals for this week :), i will try to gain weight,
because i'm a little under-weighted :$, i'm too skinny i think
I want to gain some weight, and i think thats healthy too, right? :D
And tomorrow i'm going to picknick with a friend, well depends on the weather :p
But i'm sure we will have fun!

@Blackpuma: Don't give up, I've had that feeling yesterday, and it's just our thoughts that we feel like this, and btw if you need anyone to talk to,
i'm here ok :) Keep the fight !!!

@elenwen: I wish you luck, I hope everything is OK, I feel sorry that you must go through that.. =( xx

ilmatross

good

slightly bored

but very happy. something has changed in me, and i havent felt depressed in weeks.

i wake up chipper as all get out. weird stuff.

May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

:)

Self-made?

@lunaticbinge: I usually find that taking a walk somewhere nice helps, at least for a little while. Otherwise, it seems that the thoughts will feed on themselves and grow.

anxiety1408

still no improvements mate :p? good luck with the cleaning, I feel somewhat amused because I'm travelling x)

Unfortunately not lol my stupid bin is getting full of tissues, lol thanks im going to start it like now well I want to start it now lol I'll get to it in a few mins, Thanks i need the luck Im really lazy and ill lol not a good combination, Travelling :D fun times man fun times I would love to be, Have fun! :cool:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I keep crying but I don't want to.

Try to cry now...

cute-funny-animals-01_7RqQtWY3mrAI.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
Excited,my mate get's out of prison this Thursday :) He's like the only real mate I have and it's going to be nice to have him around again.It will be good to be out and about again as he will start dragging me up town and for games of pool.

I have a assessment for c.b.t at 9:30 tomorrow morning which I'm not looking forward to.It's the same therapist as I had last time..which I'm not impressed about.Last time I got told I was doing the therapy wrong when it didn't magically make my anxiety go away.

O and kinda random..I can't put my left elbow on anything,every time I do it's like I get an electric shock all the way up my arms it's really weird and horrible.My whole arm goes numb from pins and needled for a few minutes after every shock too.Rant over.

sanitariumcalls

*sigh* depressed and in public is not fun...

I have a test in my PC Support class in an hour, I don't want to be here, I want to be home, in my pjs and in bed watching anime...

The lack of motivation is really bugging me... and the building I'm in smells like pizza and I'm broke with no food in my bag and really really hungry...

just ARGH!

SMFTW07

At the moment, I'm in a very good mood, which was really needed. I think it has a lot to do with being on these forums and relating with people. It reminded me that I'm not alone and what I'm feeling isn't so odd after all. haha

Feathers

*sigh* depressed and in public is not fun...

I have a test in my PC Support class in an hour, I don't want to be here, I want to be home, in my pjs and in bed watching anime...

The lack of motivation is really bugging me... and the building I'm in smells like pizza and I'm broke with no food in my bag and really really hungry...

just ARGH!

hm, I guess that can make you depressed too.. can you get some money on loan from a friend? Or at least a bagel, or a bite of something?

Some people even go dumpster diving, though I don't necessarily advise it, but they say some shops or restaurants throuw away perfectly good food with just expired date or so.. There's a movie about it online..
Or some restaurants or fast food places might give away free food after hours, or if you offer to sweep floors or such?

Hoping you get something to eat!! :)