How are you feeling?

TheLostCause

I feel nothing to be honest. I just try and stay consistant by not getting too low, but at the same time never reaching that happiness that alot of other people have.

sesh

Banned
Aint to good... Haven't had a girlfriend ever and haven't had any friends for 5 years... Well if you call fellow darts team members who are 20+ years older than me as friends then i have about 6 friends.
I need someone my age at 16 as a friend.

Janie

Hello all of you out there. I'm feeling really good to have found this forum. Had no idea so many people have this problem. I've only realised recently that my emotions could be linked to social anxiety. Now the penny has dropped, I'm determined to do something about it. Having got divorced earlier this year and with my only daughter on a Gap year, I've plenty of time on my hands and if I possibly can, I'm going to use this forum to help both myself and all of you. I'll be posting again soon.

Nabu

I'm not sure if I should feel bad or good.
Yesterday I visited for the first time the zoo in my city.
I live for ten years in this town.

LycraPantiies92

ogod. ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod.
i have ma first day in college tomoro meetin the people i'm gonna be with.
this better be blooody good.
and also. i better not be a shy wreck. speak lycra speak!
i just have to.
otherwise im gonna come home and curl up n die.
no actual joke btw!
ok am v scared. v scared.
kinda more bothered about what i'm gonna wear.
also i still fxcking have cramp from yesturday n wish it could be thursday or sumthin.
grrrh.
hope yous are fino =]xx

WelshOne

ogod. ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod.
i have ma first day in college tomoro meetin the people i'm gonna be with.
this better be blooody good.
and also. i better not be a shy wreck. speak lycra speak!
i just have to.
otherwise im gonna come home and curl up n die.
no actual joke btw!
ok am v scared. v scared.
kinda more bothered about what i'm gonna wear.
also i still fxcking have cramp from yesturday n wish it could be thursday or sumthin.
grrrh.
hope yous are fino =]xx

Best of luck! I'll be in the same situation on Sept 7... I'm absolutely bricking it! Hope it goes well for you though.

As for how I'm feeling at the moment... kind of nervous about having to go to a garage tomorrow to get my car tyre repaired (got a screw in it.) My Uncle has told me to drop his name in there when I ask them about doing the job, cause he's the GP to the whole family at this particular garage (and has done them many favours)... I'm gonna feel really awkward "name dropping" like that though. But hey, will get it done cheap/free!

Remus

Staff member
just come back from a jobcenter (get you back to work even though you are incapable) interview.

thank god thats over with, few months till the next one.

LycraPantiies92

D=
My day was ok. if anyone wanted 2 know realy lol.
some ways terrible ]:
1. We met our tutor. shewas a mad wee woman lol. she didn't seem 2 like me much thou cos she spent longer with everyone else goin over their results. then agen i felt responsible and proud woo! lmao =$
2. never really got talkin 2 the class except 1 girl. they were all kinda talkin already like they mostly knew each other n i did feel kinda outa place cos theyr probs all from the area n i'm not. but il hopefully blend in.
3. i held my head high n went for it. i didn't feel as confident as acted at the start. it shud be ok once i get used to the place.
so duno. not bad. better than goin to skool anyway lol [:
xx

iamthenra

D=
My day was ok. if anyone wanted 2 know realy lol.
some ways terrible ]:
1. We met our tutor. shewas a mad wee woman lol. she didn't seem 2 like me much thou cos she spent longer with everyone else goin over their results. then agen i felt responsible and proud woo! lmao =$
2. never really got talkin 2 the class except 1 girl. they were all kinda talkin already like they mostly knew each other n i did feel kinda outa place cos theyr probs all from the area n i'm not. but il hopefully blend in.
3. i held my head high n went for it. i didn't feel as confident as acted at the start. it shud be ok once i get used to the place.
so duno. not bad. better than goin to skool anyway lol [:
xx

^^^^Way to go Lycra! You should be proud! The others needed help, and you didn't from the tutor!!!! Good job!
3760735422_0980b7609d_o.gif