How are you feeling?

WelshOne

Starting to feel some anxiety... I've got to go to a "Woodlands" group tomorrow, from 9am til 3pm. It's basically a mental health group for people with various problems, and we do some work in a patch of woods (fencing and other wood related construction I think, not really sure yet.) I really hope I can force myself to join in the conversation a little >_<

jordybb

I ma feeling like ok.... i do not take tension of these exams and i simoly go and take my time and do it in whole 3 hours ....

do not put burden on your mind....

AlleyCat

Better than yesterday, happy I did better on my test than I thought I would, and so excited it is Monday! (for once) =D

um, very unmotivated. wth is up with this? writing this paper is killing me. i much prefer multiple choice.

Last edited:

WelshOne

I'm feeling very positive.

I had my day in the forest with this mental health group, and I was able to join in the conversation a little. There were 2 people who were silent the whole time, but not me, which I am proud of. Conversation isn't as hard as I had grown to think (after several years without friends,) but it is taking effort on my part.

Today has been a big confidence boost for me.

I'm feeling very positive.

Today has been a big confidence boost for me.

Good to hear mate :D now just think how good it feels if you were to go out and make a little effort to talk to people and get this same feelin each time it would defo be worth it ;)

Rheves

No work today. Bored. Thinking of something to do.

PS. Im about to get server training at the restaurant I work at. Think it will help a lot with the SA. Being forced to talk to strangers and what not.

LycraPantiies92

Anyone really care? =/
I'm pxssed off, in a bad mood today totally, and this house is too small and i feel cramped in here. Pxssed at the fact i've sat for months since i left school. I really wanna just go out and get out, times like this yuu wish yu had friends eh :( !
I watched that thing on the iplayer last night bout the kids that still live with their parents & scrounge off their parents, has really made me realise that i can't cope 1 min longer living in my house! not that i could or would really want to move out atm.
i just think something defo changed between me & ma mum. not really sure when but yeah she did used to spoil me, now i feel as if i shud pay her back every penny. cos of the way she moans at me for every penny i do spend! literally like. I feel like that even though a lot of money she spent on me was when i was a child i shud pay it all back, anythin to see her happy agen. cos she really isnt =/ an am not the person to help her ;s..duno who can tbh.

. lol. i just can't make her even buy me food now cos at the end of the day i can't cope with the reaction. 'oh that was a £1, too much!' never make me do that agen etc etc. now im gonna cry *looks like she's gonna faint* =/ aye so yeah..shxt.

Also, i feel like i am putting on weight. and i don't like it at all. also ma teeth are killin me
>.< fs.
well i mean for like recently anyways i'ver felt bad bout the way i look. i honestly think ma thighs have got bout 50% fatter >.< oh it's pxssin me off tbh.

*despite this eats crisps while typing*
see what happens when ye don't keep a healthy diet ? ! =[
i'm on a diet, ie no gonny eat at all. and just go on ma trampoline or sum shxt.

really wana tell her
bloomin chill out! yr not young 4ever an all that shizz.

but i dken. i duno what to do, if i don't get ouita this hole i'm gonna dig myself one :D >.<