How are you feeling?

mummylala

feeling really tired, really hope i get some sleep tonight, i have a house full of kids tomorrow for a birthday party... oh joy... NOT

overcome.

I don't feel too good. Besides that, I'm feeling pretty alone. I don't feel like there's anybody to speak to, really. I hate getting noticable anxiety on a daily basis.

SoulSeeker

Banned
much much much much much much happier. My GF is sooooo special...im sooo lucky to have her..and the happiest man in the world :D

Danfalc

Banned
Very horrible right now,almost like I'm not even alive but floating about on auto pilot barley able to function,worked so hard to get my sleeping in check and one bad night has turned all that hard work around.

Have therapy tomorrow though so that's a positive and something to focus on,and seeing as I''m having trouble getting out right now might use this time to paint the flat and stuff,just try and get myself more active.

AimeeSP

Very horrible right now,almost like I'm not even alive but floating about on auto pilot barley able to function,worked so hard to get my sleeping in check and one bad night has turned all that hard work around.

Have therapy tomorrow though so that's a positive and something to focus on,and seeing as I''m having trouble getting out right now might use this time to paint the flat and stuff,just try and get myself more active.

*BIG HUGS* sorry you're feeling this way dan. ::(: i think that's a good idea painting your flat, keeping yourself busy will help take your mind off other things. Blast your favourite music up while painting, get thoughs happy hormones pumping. :) I hope your therapy session goes well.

Danfalc

Banned
I hope your therapy session goes well.

Might have to cancel it,seeing as I am wide awake at this time,speaking of being up at this time,what are you doing up missie,don't get yourself into bad habits like me!

But thanks for the hugs and kind words :)

AimeeSP

Might have to cancel it,seeing as I am wide awake at this time,speaking of being up at this time,what are you doing up missie,don't get yourself into bad habits like me!

But thanks for the hugs and kind words :)

Hehe, aw am afraid i have a very bad sleeping pattern already no matter how hard i try to change it! grr lol. :) and you're welcome dan!

Danfalc

Banned
Doh,horrible isn't it?.One thing to try to reset things is,if you can't sleep one night,stay up all the next day even though you will feel rough as hell!Then get to bed at a decent time and set your alarm so you don't sleep too much.

Drastic but it can work if you are strict with yourself,if not you will probably have me to talk to and that might just bore you to sleep :D

AimeeSP

Doh,horrible isn't it?.One thing to try to reset things is,if you can't sleep one night,stay up all the next day even though you will feel rough as hell!Then get to bed at a decent time and set your alarm so you don't sleep too much.

Drastic but it can work if you are strict with yourself,if not you will probably have me to talk to and that might just bore you to sleep :D

Lmao! im just glad im not alone in staying up very late hehehe! anyways mister dan i am off to try my best to sleep lol, wish me luck ::p: goodnight!