How are you feeling?

SoulSeeker

Banned
Im ok. But I do keep getting that depressed feeling in my stomach. I wish it would go away..as it's not a nice thing to have.

mummylala

Feeling so shattered, trying to get things ready for my baby girls first birthday tomorrow... I wish i had never said that a lot of the family were welcome to come to the house for a wee party for her..

Me and my big mouth :/

Silentknight

Feeling pretty content after the pretty good day I had yesterday I think I actually may be on the track to getting a new friend......Hopefully

SoulSeeker

Banned
Feel like utter crap. It's times like this I just want to kill myself. i've worked so hard to try and make something happen..but it is soo hard through the internet. My GF has got something really really wrong..and im scared out of my mind of losing her. I love her with all of my heart. Does anybody here know how i can prove this to her? I dont want to lose her...and im in despair right now. ::(:::(:::(:::(:::

SoulSeeker

Banned
I LOVE YOU baby and i've waited to talk to you all day. We were made for each other. I love you with all of my heart and we can make our own little special world together. No other girl compares with you. You're the only person i think about and i want to be with you forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :(

Last edited: