How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

Probably true these days good point :D,I have respect for anyone who can speak more than one language though,somthing I find impossible myself.

:D!
I can't help to NOT tell you.
But I've heard that Esperanto is easy to learn compared to other languages.
People that aren't so good with languages that tried Esperanto was successful with it. But of course that's only if you are really interesting in learning another language.

Danfalc

Banned
I had to google Esperanto ::eek:: I think if I was going to try and learn a language it would be Spanish,they only tried to teach us German when I was at school which I didn't have much passion for at the time.

And tbh,I really need to go back to school on my written English!

Still interesting stuff,thank you :).

petrified eyes

Disappointed, after two days of anxiety I finally worked up the courage to call my friend and she didn't answer. I hate phones, voicemail even more.

Almost how we all learn out native language;)

well i think you do learn your native language from the TV, but doesnt also interaction with family members and freinds and school have a big influence on it? You cant learn spelling from television..
my two cents..

Last edited:

Tiercel

People that aren't so good with languages that tried Esperanto was successful with it. But of course that's only if you are really interesting in learning another language.

I really don't care for practical languages. The three I'd learn, or learn better than I already know, are Latin, Old English, and Tolkien's Elvish. Of course I'd have to learn that fancy script for the last one, too.

But since they really have no practical purpose, it's a bit difficult to practice them.

:D

Pink_Paula

I'm feeling good, i had a great day out with one of my best friends and i got chatted up twice tonight, maybe i'm not as bad as i thought :confused:

AimeeSP

My ukulele came earlier today! :) that cheered me up.

I'm feeling good, i had a great day out with one of my best friends and i got chatted up twice tonight, maybe i'm not as bad as i thought

Awww paula great to hear you've had a good time and pulled ... twice!! ::p:

Disappointed in myself!!!:mad:.....nothing new there. Although it does seem to deepen the older I get.

Aww mandy im sorry you're feeling this way. ::(: *big hugs*

anomicdeer

I really don't care for practical languages. The three I'd learn, or learn better than I already know, are Latin, Old English, and Tolkien's Elvish. Of course I'd have to learn that fancy script for the last one, too.

But since they really have no practical purpose, it's a bit difficult to practice them.

Tolkien's Elvish? Like in The Hobbit?
I only used that to translate what's on the cover of the version I have.

Tiercel

Tolkien's Elvish? Like in The Hobbit?
I only used that to translate what's on the cover of the version I have.

Yup. Ever since I finally got around to reading his books right before the movies came out, I've decided that if I ever get married, I'd want the inscription to be in that script because a) LotR-related and kinda cool looking and b) oh, the irony! My biggest complaint about Elvish is that Tolkien only created so many words, despite creating two different versions.

But I really like the way they sound, and have even played around with the idea of a song or a poem using Elvish. Though I highly doubt I'll ever get around to that!

Ignace

Nervous for Monday .. got 25% chance of doing the presentation and gotta talk about a song I don't know. :(

planemo

Never have the best of night's sleep, and I'm slowly feeling like I'm going into that self destruct mode. Pity, the good feelings were nice. Too bad it doesn't last for very long.... oh, well.