How are you feeling?

Uber Schnitzel

The only thing im looking forward to today is watching eastenders lol ::p:, my life has gotten very very sad, yet somehow im still determined to change it, i just dont know where to start i have so many unsolved problems to work on.

I feel exactly the same Aimee, lots of problems (well mine are more like frustrations than full blown problems at the moment) and I just don't know where to begin. Well exactly the same apart from the Eastenders part anyway ::p: (What will happen to Ben!?!)

Nack

Banned
Man.. these past few weeks I've been trying to figure out why a person can act the way they did... In all honesty, I'm still confused and disgusted.

I hope you're doing better than me boyo *person who posted above me*

anomicdeer

Just wanna go crazy, like I wanted that day.
It happened again!
Ugh!!!!
And I regret something I said. Like always :(
They probably won't even remember anyways.

Damaged

I'm really happy and feeling sexy =D, apart from the annoying fools that keep messaging me on plentyoffish saying there movie geeks when there not, golly gosh i put them in their place thats for sure grrr.

planemo

I'm feeling really bad. i don't know why I don't like myself when other people with issues disregard my happiness. ::(:

stephen

Lorraine is low blood preasure a bad thing? sorry i dont know any of this stuff.

My blood pressure is on the low side but it doesn't bother me unless I get dehydrated. That's when I get bad dizzy spells. I nearly passed out once but the doc just said to drink plenty of water and eat more salt which helps fluid retention.