How are you feeling?

Illusions

Just kinda bored, in a slight daze after playing Sudoku on my phone and having a slight craving for booze.

Last edited:
Went to get my passport, I had to wait before receiving it and there was too much people in the place, that makes me anxious so i went outside sitting, 2 minutes later 2 cute girls decided to sit right next to me and there were plenty of other free spaces to sit hehe, I'm sure they expected me to talk to them, i was feeling too anxious...

planemo

My mood is pretty somber and disheartened. I can't believe the injustices that go on in the world.::(:

Bama_Heath

I am pretty freaking p***ed off right now and feel like I could rip someone's throat out....and then maybe foot stomp 'em. Yeah that sounds about right.

Ignace

I am pretty freaking p***ed off right now and feel like I could rip someone's throat out....and then maybe foot stomp 'em. Yeah that sounds about right.

I was thinking of cutting off someone's head and throw it to some piece of @sshole.

FOR REAL

Banned
Not very ... happy.

have some of this stuff :)

belgian-01-01.jpg

mrb

im tired ill be going to bed soon , i have a job to cornwall tomorow , its a 2 day job , so gazza will be away for 2 days ....... thank god for that i hear you say :D

Danfalc

Banned
Ok had a therapy session today,the 2nd one so far and it's already getting deep,it's draining but I think I need to do it,and it does help.

I also saw the guy who had a hand in my friends death,I swear if it was somewhere discreet I would of kicked his ass or worse.That's had me fuming,I feel like such a coward walking past him and not doing anything.

Chlo

Banned
Danny sometimes walking past is the bravest thing to do.
Therepy is good, i need to get some myself. It helps without you even knowing.