How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
I havent really followed this thread, but I need to vent.
New user, from wellington NZ.

right now I feel pissed off.

I am tired of the filthy looks i continuously get from others, I am tired of trying to make an effort with others, only to be looked at with contempt, fear and disgust. I am tired of feeling unappreciated for my efforts, generosity and tolerance towards others. I am afraid that the more I experience human nature, the more bitter, resentful and unpleasant I will become.

Im just fed up with this unsympathetic, cold, misunderstanding world.

and whats worse, no one cares.

I'm currently operating at less than 10 percent of my capacity due to insomnia, SA and other problems. Not the least of which are family problems. I hope that there will come a time when people see me functioning at full capacity.

mummylala

Heading into Belfast in about an hour, crowded bus, crowded shops and crowded streets, oh joy... feeling sick dont even wanna go but promised daughter that we would take her :/

I'm lost and adrift. This night has a hold on me. I'll try to jump into a dream as quickly as possible, just so I don't have to think about my life for another second. I held back tears throughout the day and now it's really no different.

Pink_Paula

Aw, sorry, PP. ::(:

picture-8.png

Awww thankies, that has to be the cutest pic ever hehe and hugs always cheer me up :D

KiaraBlue

Preparing for 'one month vacation'..I'm leaving tomorrow. I will be without internet all this time so it will be interesting. :) I'm going with my folks. All my friends (and I don't have many) have to work or going in summer with their boyfriends so I really don't have a choice. I don't want to spend all summer at home. I'm planing to really really rest from everything..taking lots of pictures..hoping to meet some nice people..and most of all hoping the weather would be fine because I really miss the sun..

I wish all the best to u all, be healthy&feel good..make me proud when I come back and will be reading your posts..:D xxx

and yeah..the most important thing..take care for my friend illumination..:)

Last edited:

Ignace

Preparing for 'one month vacation'..I'm leaving tomorrow. I will be without internet all this time so it will be interesting. :) I'm going with my folks. All my friends (and I don't have many) have to work or going in summer with their boyfriends so I really don't have a choice. I don't want to spend all summer at home. I'm planing to really really rest from everything..taking lots of pictures..hoping to meet some nice people..and most of all hoping the weather would be fine because I really miss the sun..

I wish all the best to u all, be healthy&feel good..make me proud when I come back and will be reading your posts..:D xxx

and yeah..the most important thing..take care for my friend illumination..:)

Have a fun vacation !:D

anomicdeer

I want to go out and go swimming, enjoy the hot weather and get really black haha :S

Anyways...
all of a sudden my dad wants to call me. He called like... at least once every 2 weeks. He thinks I;m getting into the Navy (and everyone else but me) but I don't think I will because I can't pass a simple test. I feel so stupid.