How are you feeling?

AGR

I feel awesome,close to squatting 1 times my bodyweight 5 sets of 5 reps,next goal is 1.5 times my bodyweight
vampirek.gif

in so much pain :/
I need things to change, I rly do..:/:/:/
I've been screaming in pain the whole day..
wondering if the police will come cuz of all the noise lool

Last night was my first night out following the whole breakdown debacle and it was murder on me. Since I went alone, it also served as a reminder of just how alone I actually am. I suppose it'll get easier once time goes by - maybe even harder if nothing comes. I have to give myself credit and recognize that I tried.

Last edited:

Ignace

Crappy ! I have 2 bad weeks coming. I have to bring some girl in my class her books etc because she can't.(she can but slow, handicap) I have to go in different classes for that and ask for her books. I don't know why they don't just put it in our classes ... Going to be a stressfull week. After that a presentation for Dutch and one for English but I don't know when that one is. Could be this week too .......... F***CKKK !!

Insomnia has ruined my life. You'd think that after falling sick, not sleeping well almost everyday... after tiring myself out... and managing to fall asleep, I'd sleep more. I slept for about three hours and woke up. Can't sleep again.

The sad part is that this is me without any kind of stress. With stress, I don't sleep at all. I'm not sure if I'm very angry, tired or just feeling hopeless. Anxiety can be beat with courage (to me), persistence... Ignorance can be overcome with knowledge and hard work... Not sure what to do when my own body turns against me though.

anomicdeer

Hate when people are "surprised" over the littlest things I do.
For example: if I say something they would say ":0 she said something!"
looking so ****ing retarded
Or if I decided to go somewhere.
So annoying.

anomicdeer

Wanted to go out... but
Ok whatever

She likes to call people lazy, but I think she is herself.
She doesn't have interest in certain things or just is just too lazy to do them.