How are you feeling?

madness_lover

Like I shouldn't complain..I accompanied a friend to a field day for people with genetic defects and mental disabilities. For a moment my bitterness seemed petty and selfish.

mummylala

Ga! That's always a pain in the... ah tooth.. Haha. Hope you get better soon and visit the dentist.

I would love to visit one and get things sorted but i have a fear of dentist, and its the break into a sweat, feel sick, panic and tun away fear, i dont even like sitting in the dentist when my kids or hubby has to go

Zeyla

I would love to visit one and get things sorted but i have a fear of dentist, and its the break into a sweat, feel sick, panic and tun away fear, i dont even like sitting in the dentist when my kids or hubby has to go

Yeah... I don't go to dentists either. Those places are centers of fear.

AGR

This week a girl I think kind of flirted with me,put her arm on my leg,I removed my leg then she put again and left there,made me feel pretty good,shame its always the kind of girl that I dont feel attracted at all,she has a boyfriend and an affair with a guy where I work I would be the 3rd guy,as far as I know lol
:D,then I just pretended it didnt happen.

Zeyla

They can just gas you, and pretty much the only times you have to be conscious are when you're entering and leaving the office... Heck, you don't even have to be fully conscious when you're leaving, either. :)

Really? That's awesome! I should go then. Can't remeber the last time I went to the dentist, that's probably a *bad* sign.

mummylala

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH Im feeling soooo bad today, been yelling at everyone.

Lack of sleep, toothache and screaming kids are not a good mix at all