How are you feeling?

Newtype

This girl started about a week ago at my work and eww we dont get on to say the least.
today after work my friend gave me a spray tan for free and she was like aint u going to pay for that and i was like hush we do this all the time. the boss knows and she gave me the biggest dirty look ever! she walks down the stairs like she is on the run way i mean she is nothing special
all she does all day is stand at the counter twiddling her hair and tweeting from her phone. hmmm id love her twitter address HA HA

That sucks fat donkey, Chlo. Free tans should be a perk of the job if you ask me :p People like that are annoying. Just ignore her as best you can, lol. You seem to get along with other people there, that's what's important. If she wants to be like that, she can be alone. Just don't get into a catfight ^_^

xSleepy

I'm very annoyed and I wish I didn't have such a ****ty computer.

P.S. I'm happy I made it on the 666 page lol. WoooT

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
A bit adrenalized. I was closing the chicken coup for the night, and reaching for the door handle, I nearly grabbed a great big snake that was sneaking in. It looked like a rattler but the lighting conditions were not ideal. I got a shovel and managed to wound it, but it was gone by the time I got the shotgun.

Chlo

Banned
ive been on voice/cam chats with this guy i think is totally great for about an hour
so now im going to bed a happy girlliee xx

Chlo

Banned
he is soo sweet! what you see is what you get kinda thing. normally i attract game players so right now im happy hehe!!

and i hope he aint going to bed a happy girlie lol

FOR REAL

Banned
failed. the last thing my dad said before he left was "dont let the the cats in the living room and dont fkn drink any of my wine"