How are you feeling?

I'm intrigued by the turn of events that took place in my life in the last year or so. I'm, in many people's eyes, (supposedly) throwing away a chance that thousands of people would give their right arm to get a hold of - only because I'm sick of the environment I'm in.

I still think it's worth it.

Just saw a guy been bullied and didn't go out and box the heads off the two lads cos i wasnt sure if they were messin or not. fair disappointed in myself... climbed over the wall they threw his book over too and can't find it cos its too public and the grass is too bloody long! :-(

Krista

Headed for a haircut, maybe....apologies to forum members for being so argumentative today..must be the weather.

Nack

Banned
Don't this thread feel like facebook or twitter? But instead of what we're doing, its how we're feeling? :\ hmmm

U

userremoved

Don't this thread feel like facebook or twitter? But instead of what we're doing, its how we're feeling? :\ hmmm

People do that on Facebook too. Except they're usually only telling you about how awesome they're feeling all the time lol. All lies though.

Uber Schnitzel

I'm feeling quite energetic and hopefull. I've been through the ringer this week with a lot of crap that's been happening. Add to that my cat had to be put down which really broke my heart. Feeling ok now though and I find myself getting stronger with every breath :cool:

mrb

1m ok just had my dinner down the pub again , were there were a lot of teenager girls around the next table about 10 of them , now let me ask you have you ever sat next to ten teenager girls having some sort of party , jesus flipping chirst the noise and the things they talk about i wont mention on here , but it was kinda funny hearing there conversation , one of them was bragging to her mates about some bloke she pulled in a pub slept with him now he wont stop texting her , she said i dont even like him but hes loaded , and im going to try to get him to buy me a car , and he will cos im so good in bed the sucka :eek: i admit she was lovely but hmmm talk about using her looks to get what she wants , i nearly spat my roast potato out laughing when i heard her say that :rolleyes:

Newtype

...one of them was bragging to her mates about some bloke she pulled in a pub slept with him now he wont stop texting her , she said i dont even like him but hes loaded , and im going to try to get him to buy me a car , and he will cos im so good in bed the sucka :eek:

Wow, she's a..... I don't know if I'm allowed to say that, haha :D