How are you feeling?

I got rejected from university in the past and honestly it made me extremely depressed. However, I later was happy that I didn't get in because I don't think I would've been happy studying what I had applied for. I was destined for something else, something I'm more passionate about. Maybe the same thing will happen to you!

I actually have a similar experience. I asked God for the ability to do basic art and some other things. I had a set plan in mind... And a long term timetable... I failed horribly on one of the steps.... But now I realized that God had granted me my prayers. Just that it was not in the way I expected...

Newtype

No GEF my sheep
:D

2d1a35l.jpg

My ALF wants to be friends with your GEF.

MeALF.jpg

Hah! The frantic scientists trying to discover the causes for global warming... Turns out that it's caused by all the hot SPW members (dr dronee excluded)!!!

I should report this to UN and get a nobel prize.

Edit: Hmmm.. wanted to quote both pictures... not sure what happened there.

Nack

Banned
Why should I care about how you feel, when the moment of truth comes; you get scared and run away. Why do I have to be the one chasing you for answers... you rather not face me and say your sins. If leaving things unsaid is easier for you, then so be it and run away... Leaving trails of hatred behind, there's no coming back. Go and destroy what parts of you is humanity, so that you can live without the guilt. =_= *mope*

too sensitive! I wish we could be born with a sensitivity dial that we can "turn down" just like a volume dial.::p:

Last edited:

Krista

Why should I care about how you feel, when the moment of truth comes; you get scared and run away. Why do I have to be the one chasing you for answers... you rather not face me and say your sins. If leaving things unsaid is easier for you, then so be it and run away... Leaving trails of hatred behind, there's no coming back. Go and destroy what parts of you is humanity, so that you can live without the guilt. =_= *mope*

It'll get better dear Nack, I promise ::eek::

I feel like sprinting full speed, aimlessly in the empty streets of London at this early hour of the morning. Perhaps by then I'll be tired enough to finally go to sleep.:rolleyes: