How are you feeling?

FOR REAL

Banned
Please do what illuminationSP did. It's better than doing whatever you're planning to do. You're blinded by all the darkness inside of you.

great advice, from newtype and paula. when you need a break then you need a break. its easy for me to say this. but try to switch your brain off completely and think about nothing:)

Nack

Banned
I can't breath... My body is shaking horribly... I'm scared.... I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING THIS **** ON HERE! I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GET THIS **** OUT OF ME, I FEEL I NEED TO DO SOMETHING BAD!

I can't breath... My body is shaking horribly... I'm scared.... I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING THIS **** ON HERE! I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GET THIS **** OUT OF ME, I FEEL I NEED TO DO SOMETHING BAD!

I am sorry you are feeling so bad Nack.::(: Is there something that calms you down? Like doing your artwork? or listening to music? doing something physical like excercise or just going for a walk?

You are a great artist Nack, can you draw how you are feeling to help get it out of you?

Nack

Banned
I am sorry you are feeling so bad Nack.::(: Is there something that calms you down? Like doing your artwork? or listening to music? doing something physical like excercise or just going for a walk?

You are a great artist Nack, can you draw how you are feeling to help get it out of you?

no, I can't do that right now; my legs are moving and I need to rip it off

Newtype

Damn dude, I feel your pain through your words. I can only tell you what Mandy said. There's no other way to contain such pain right now.

Maya23

I'm so afraid of spiders! Today I decided to spray a black widow right outside my house. It was under a bit of an overhang. I sprayed and all of a sudden about 10 black widows dropped out....:eek: god im going to have nightmares!!

I also got kicked out of the park again for skateboarding....but I did get in about 40 minutes ahahaha...take that!

Newtype

I'm so afraid of spiders! Today I decided to spray a black widow right outside my house. It was under a bit of an overhang. I sprayed and all of a sudden about 10 black widows dropped out....:eek: god im going to have nightmares!!

I really hate spiders as well. I'm so happy there are no crazy spiders like that here.