How are you feeling?

FOR REAL

Banned
i hate english weathermen on television who smile when telling you that its cold and raining in scotland.::p:

i fell asleep with the oven on last night so my house is like a fkn sauna and i dont know what i tried to cook, cause its turned to fkn charcoal:confused:

M1tCh

Banned
i fell asleep with the oven on last night so my house is like a fkn sauna and i dont know what i tried to cook, cause its turned to fkn charcoal:confused:

:eek: Hey, glad you didn't torch yourself to a crisp.

Today I'm feeling stronger than ever before. Yee haw.

nopark

I went out yesterday for a few drinks and had a good time. Was really happy.

But I dunno what happened, I feel really down today. I've just been laying in bed listening to music. Maybe I'm bipolar heh.

Newtype

I just realized that my depression will be a lot harder to overcome than I thought, but I still have tiny bit of hope left.

Noca

Banned
i hate english weathermen on television who smile when telling you that its cold and raining in scotland.::p:

lol!! you always crack me up ;)

Luke1993

havent been able to get any sleep at all tonight. its now 6am, so i might as well not bother trying now haha at least ill sleep good tonight because ill be so tired then.

oss

Feeling pretty good after my little workout, even if it's another Saturday night spent home alone...and I still don't know what to get for my mom tomorrow.

mrb

its 08.59 in the morning here in little old england :) im sitting at my computer screen eating carrot sticks , then im going to stuff oats with a sliced apple and banana init , then 2 hard boiled eggs , i have no idea why im typing this i really need to get a bloody life , did i mention it was raining outside ? well it is you know , so that means im kind of stuck with what to do with my self today :confused: ........ hmmm could always go back to bed i soppose :confused: naaa sod it gonna have a shower then go mountain biking .....

its 08.59 in the morning here in little old england :) im sitting at my computer screen eating carrot sticks , then im going to stuff oats with a sliced apple and banana init , then 2 hard boiled eggs , i have no idea why im typing this i really need to get a bloody life , did i mention it was raining outside ? well it is you know , so that means im kind of stuck with what to do with my self today :confused: ........ hmmm could always go back to bed i soppose :confused: naaa sod it gonna have a shower then go mountain biking .....

mountain biking in the rain?? wouldn't that be a tad bit slippery!?:eek: