How are you feeling?

nothing

Tired but cant sleep and probably wont sleep tonight sheeeeit i hate when i do all nighters.:mad: but oh well happy mothers day to all the mom's on here if there's any:)

I'm feeling OK. Just bought a kitty today. So cute ::eek::
We called her ''Jinxy'' like the cat from meet the fockers.. lollll
And i'm drinking a cup of green tea. It makes me relaxed.
Love it~!

Congratulaions with your kitty !:D
Meh, tomorrow school and i got a speaking exercise .. again..:mad:
Thank you Ignace ;) Good luck with the speaking exercise..
What kind of exercise is it? Reading a book, holding a speech or what?
Anyways just think u can do it, and it'll be fine ;)

Ignace

Thank you Ignace ;) Good luck with the speaking exercise..
What kind of exercise is it? Reading a book, holding a speech or what?
Anyways just think u can do it, and it'll be fine ;)

Remembering an A4-page French dialog (goddamned french teacher !) and tell it in front of the class. I can't remember anything .. It's going to be a great day tomorrow ....

mrb

I'm feeling OK. Just bought a kitty today. So cute ::eek::
We called her ''Jinxy'' like the cat from meet the fockers.. lollll
And i'm drinking a cup of green tea. It makes me relaxed.
Love it~!

awwwww a kitten i love kittens gimmie gimmie gimmie ::p:

Pink_Paula

I've got a headache and the blooming helicopters flying over head aren't helping :mad: Arsenal are playing at home today so i guess i will just have to put up with the noise until the match is over :(

mrb

I've got a headache and the blooming helicopters flying over head aren't helping :mad: Arsenal are playing at home today so i guess i will just have to put up with the noise until the match is over :(

you sure the helicopters are real pink ? how much have you had to drink :confused:

Pink_Paula

you sure the helicopters are real pink ? how much have you had to drink :confused:

LOL

They're definitely real, i'm as sober as a judge and they're totally bugging me! Actually saying that they seem to have gone for now...typical :rolleyes:

mrb

LOL

They're definitely real, i'm as sober as a judge and they're totally bugging me! Actually saying that they seem to have gone for now...typical :rolleyes:

well your a woman lol if you wasnt moaning about that you would be moaning about something else :rolleyes::D:D hahahhaahaha joke joke ...

Pink_Paula

well your a woman lol if you wasnt moaning about that you would be moaning about something else :rolleyes::D:D hahahhaahaha joke joke ...

You had better be joking mister :mad:

Funny thing is the match has started now and the choppers have gone away! what was the point of them being there? lol