How are you feeling?

Noca

Banned
Feeling good sorta

Oh and last night I attended an SAS meetup in Toronto and met like 9 more SAers :D

Last edited:

AimeeSP

aye well i dont know whats been happining, but aimee go to your bed ,relax and then you will sleep like a baby:)

Hehe, i hope so. My sleepings been all over the place but am finally tired tonight/this morning now and will be off to lala land soon. :)

Nack

Banned
I got drunk for the first time in my life, and I pissed outside... Though everything except my eyes felt numb, that was nice.

mrb

well im ok i guess today im going to continue doing up my gfs bike , and probably go for a mountain bike along the seafront ..... hmmm but looking out side it might rain , oh well getting wet wont kill me i soppose :rolleyes:

Luke1993

well im ok i guess today im going to continue doing up my gfs bike , and probably go for a mountain bike along the seafront ..... hmmm but looking out side it might rain , oh well getting wet wont kill me i soppose :rolleyes:

So that's what they're calling it nowadays...

AimeeSP

another crappy boring day in today, on the up side britains got talent is on tonight wheeey hehehe ::p:

So, I survived another day, but I don't know how. I received more bad news today, and I thought my situation couldn't get any harder to deal with...

All I have are places in my mind, but even my imagination is becoming rather dim. I feel so disconnected.

Today I cried small puddles on my bed. They still aren't dry yet. (Yeah, dramatic.) I'm so afraid of every minute because I don't know what they will bring.

Lorraine Manca

So, I survived another day, but I don't know how. I received more bad news today, and I thought my situation couldn't get any harder to deal with...

All I have are places in my mind, but even my imagination is becoming rather dim. I feel so disconnected.

Today I cried small puddles on my bed. They still aren't dry yet. (Yeah, dramatic.) I'm so afraid of every minute because I don't know what they will bring.

that doesnt sound fun, im sorry! having an uncertain future is god awful, like licking sandpaper

mrb

hope things get better for you soon mate ;)