How are you feeling?

im well happy!

Last night the boyfriend wanted to know why i was going to see a doctor and managed to get me to reveal i've SA - turns out he has it too!

finally, someone -a guy- who understands me. :)

johnny 85

feel like crap. i really dislike myself atm for some reason. gettin pretty fed up with gettin days like dese. feel like goin out and gettin totally pi**ed.

I'm so tired.

I shouldn't feel this way at my age...

Perhaps I should start being more strict about the amount of sleep I'm gettting.

Johno

Feeling pretty drunk and just looking forward to mother's day.... Not really ... But that is what is what I should say....

I felt like u illum, and i probably will do it soon enough too, but does it rly make sense?
not experiencing life like u rly could, giving up.. im prolly gonn atake my own words back someday :/

Krista

I really think I'm going to kill myself today. Really. I'm ready.

I felt like u illum, and i probably will do it soon enough too, but does it rly make sense?
not experiencing life like u rly could, giving up.. im prolly gonn atake my own words back someday :/

You're both great people and it's upsetting that something is troubling you to the point where you feel this way. I can only say that there are days when everyone gets to this but giving up should never be an option. You're both too good for that and I hope things get better for you ::eek::

EDIT:

As for me, I feel exhausted and totally not in the mood to get dressed up and go anywhere tonight but supporting a friend comes first I suppose. Ugh but I don't have the energy to do anything it feels like ::(:

Last edited:
There is just too much to lose (at least potentially) if you kill yourself. I'd never commit suicide, ever... Well, maybe except if I was completely unable to care for myself. Doing it otherwise, though, doesn't seem very logical to me..