How are you feeling?

KiaraBlue

Very anxious last few days..I think I'm gonna finally take Helex..
When will I ever be able to write some positive posts in this thread.. ::(:

FOR REAL

Banned
^ i hope you feel better soon kiara:)

im hating nagra 3! it means im gony have to start paying for all the sky channels:mad: imagine them cutting me off on the last weekend of the football season:mad:

overcome.

I'm getting some confidence again. I'll be having my final CBT session next wednesday evening and work-wise, things are going well. I'm still getting problems with anxiety and depression, although on the bright side, I'm noticing the smaller things that are adding up, making life okay right now.

Last day of school for me. Kinda sad, will miss some of my under class men friends, but overall happy to leave my high school. I'm taking my AP Euro final tomorrow, then it's smooth sailing to graduation :D

xSleepy

I'm a bit sleepy, and sad that there's no bread :( I was really craving toast with butter on it.

But I've been doing better the past few days. No anxiety attacks and I haven't cried once! WhooHoo. So overall, I'm feeling okay =)

Krista

Guys, it's like they're inept at sharing their feelings and once they do they're embarrassed they did, haha :rolleyes:

coyote

Very tired - been working extremely hard for the last few weeks getting a new store ready to open....*sigh*

I think I'll go chuff my bits and go to bed....

(did I use that expression correctly?)

Krista

Very tired - been working extremely hard for the last few weeks getting a new store ready to open....*sigh*

Lol, I don't think you did hun...I thought chuff meant something close to happy and then you said bits which makes me think you're going to go..:rolleyes:

LMAO!!:D:D Anyone who did not see that post the other day will be going WTF!?!?:confused:

AGlife

not very good. Just heard there was this huge...party I guess you could call it, with many of the people I know. Not invited, once again.