How are you feeling?

Lorraine Manca

got back from church. the day's talk was the priest bitching about people leaving early from mass. it was so painful dry, even on three "stay awake" pills, i got up and left mass early.

got back from church. the day's talk was the priest bitching about people leaving early from mass. it was so painful dry, even on three "stay awake" pills, i got up and left mass early.

I went to church, yesterday some kind of special holdiay here and i wen tot confesison, mainly I got: saintans after u, and ur parents did smthg wrong to u cuz ur sick..ftw.. and iuno becoming more and more atheist.. :/

anomicdeer

schlampe! you tried to kill yourself. Enough with that devil ****. At least I was successful. I guess God don't want you.

FOR REAL

Banned
ive decided not to go with "the rasta" on one of his crazy adventures in a car:)

and im not going to answer the door when the police arrive.

206Raider

Don't really care, don't really feel like trying anymore. Feel like I wish I was just crazy so I truly don't care. I feel like I just want to leave, go somewhere where I'm wanted, or just somewhere to be left alone, people here never leave me alone, always want me for something but never want to help me. Tired of heartbreak, tired of breaking people's hearts, tired of having nothing to say at a moment where I want to talk but feeling comportable alone. Just leave me to die alone, I don't care anymore.

anomicdeer

Don't really care, don't really feel like trying anymore. Feel like I wish I was just crazy so I truly don't care. I feel like I just want to leave, go somewhere where I'm wanted, or just somewhere to be left alone, people here never leave me alone, always want me for something but never want to help me. Tired of heartbreak, tired of breaking people's hearts, tired of having nothing to say at a moment where I want to talk but feeling comportable alone. Just leave me to die alone, I don't care anymore.

::(: Me too
me too...

(with the exception I don't have much social life in person like you do)

206Raider

::(: Me too
me too...

(with the exception I don't have much social life in person like you do)

I don't have much of a social life in person, just school and occasionally going out on the weekend. Ppl texting wanting me to go out a lot and I don't like turning people down becuase they think I'm being rude but I just like my own company sometimes. ::(: