How are you feeling?

Danfalc

Banned
well if thats your real pic lol i dont soppose you will be alone for long do you :D

Funny thing is,I sometimes wonder if good looking girls might have it even harder..since everyone wrongly expects them to be confident judging by looks.

I remember a model visited a local pub here once for charity,she actually got avoided all night rather than flocked round because her looks intimidated most people.

FOR REAL

Banned
"It probably craps all over his house if he lets it sleep inside. Or maybe he doesn't want it on his bed with him because of interruptions. People who do that and don't care that their dog is keeping up the neighborhood should be shot."

"is it thin , how does he treat it , if the **** cant be bortherd to take it for a walk parhaps he shouldnt own a dog if it is thin and you feel its being neglected ring the rspca ...... "

i dont think the dog is mistreated really, i mean its got the collar and tag, and a really shiny black coat, and when it barks its more of a happy excited bark.
if i thought it was mistreated then aye, i would phone the rspca/sspca

I'm feeling 'new' today. Like i'm going to have a fresh start at life. I read a positive quote that really got me thinking about my thoughts and how they effect my life. If i carry on having negatives thoughts, telling myself i'll get no-where in life then i will get no where in life. If i tell myself i will get somewhere in life and i can do this, then i will get somewhere in life. I need to change my thoughts to positive ones and start believing in myself. Hmm, yes, that was a good thought right there. :)

Wow really great Aimee!! ur doing a great thing !
I wish you ALL the luck you need!!
Hopefully you will get a better life! Believing in yourself is the first start!
Btw, i'm very curius what kind of quote you did read, Can you share it with us? ::eek::

Greetz,

Flowergirlie

mrb

As much as I love these guys, I don't trust them enough to let them see me. A bunch of possible psychos and murderers here. Hehe :D

nope i dont have a web cam :) i wouldnt know how to use the bloody thing anyways :eek::D

Nack

Banned
nope i dont have a web cam :) i wouldnt know how to use the bloody thing anyways :eek::D

Basically you just plug it in and install the CD. Then just point it at your face, adjust the camera angle to make yourself look cool.

Walla! WebCam 101!

Elad

Banned
There's the site's chatroom, and there's a skype thingy group, but most of us are too skittish to want to be on camera (self included ::p:).

Yeah theres a skype chatroom with quite a few people, there is a thread around here somewhere about it. More people need to join since the chatbox blows lol.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
You know, I actually have a webcam built into my monitor, and I have the software installed. But when I start the camera program, it says no camera detected. :confused:

ETA: Elad--I recently installed skype, but I still need to go shopping and get a mike. I keep putting it off, maybe I should just order it online. ::p:

mrb

Basically you just plug it in and install the CD. Then just point it at your face, adjust the camera angle to make yourself look cool.

Walla! WebCam 101!

right :confused: cd , adjusting the camara , plugging stuff in :confused: do i look that clever to you gee thanks :) see you lot nack thinks im clever :)

Elad

Banned
You know, I actually have a webcam built into my monitor, and I have the software installed. But when I start the camera program, it says no camera detected. :confused:

ETA: Elad--I recently installed skype, but I still need to go shopping and get a mike. I keep putting it off, maybe I should just order it online. ::p:

Don't need mic or cam dude, it just gets used as a regular text chatroom, lol.

mrb

Funny thing is,I sometimes wonder if good looking girls might have it even harder..since everyone wrongly expects them to be confident judging by looks.

I remember a model visited a local pub here once for charity,she actually got avoided all night rather than flocked round because her looks intimidated most people.

no that wasnt a model dan :) that was me in drag ::(: and i cant belive you didnt talk to me ::eek::

mrb

well iv just made a flask of tea , and now im going to sit on the beach , feeding the seagulls just to pass the time .... oh and drink my tea of course :)