How are you feeling?

Kiwong

A guy at work seemed to like me, now he doesn't. Two months it can take less time than that for people to go cold on me.

SilentAndShy

I'm a moody miserable ******* and my wife does not deserve a husband like me.

As usual it's work that brings my mood swings. I'm 31 and should not have feelings of enviousness of other people getting along well with two young people on the team and I feel inadequate that why can't I make them laugh as much as others. And subsequently why is they maintain social media relationship with others and not me. I wish I could move on and ignore but I struggle to.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, I got my claim to renew my disability benefit money has started. Now the worrying begins, as the government might cut the amount of money I get to below what I received previously. :thumbdown: Then I’ll really be struggling to get by... :sad:

Graeme1988

That doesn't sound good.

Ah know... but there’s not much I can do, when I’m not particularly happy as of late. Cannae just “snap outta” feeling so depressed that I’m questioning why I’m even bothering to do anything. :sad:

Like do something that makes me happy would be great, if I had the energy to actually do that, y’know?

Me too ::(:

You as well, eh? Aye... Life, it’s a sair fecht.

Graeme1988

Not really sleeping much as of late. But then, ma mind seems to be overcompensating for the fact am depressed as f*ck by keeping me up at night? :kickingmyself:

Yet, ah feel an urge to be creative, I’d make another attempt at poetry but am no brainy enough to be aw cryptic n’ subtle when it comes to using ma life and the shite stuff that happens to me as inspiration. Y’know, like most songwriters.

Feel i could do with some "company" of some kind, even virtual. F*cked reality. Dark now, so feel even more alone. Don't know if the heavy metal is helping or hindering. :sad:

And i'm drinking alcohol, got my xmas lights & lava lamp on, so WHAT MORE can i do??? :question:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Quite annoyed... Naw, pissed off that my family would rather assume what I want rather asking me. :thumbdown:

HOW LONG can i last (survive life) without a woman in it??? :question:. I'm getting lonelier & crazier & more desperate & unhappier as i get older it seems. I thought life was meant to get better as you age/mature??? :sad:

Now playing: Van Halen
'SHE's the woman!, (no) SHE's the woman!, (no) SHE's the woman!'

Now playing: Def Leppard

F*ckin sh*t-as$ life!!!

Now playing: Guns'N'Roses

Last edited:

Graeme1988

HOW LONG can i last (survive life) without a woman in it??? :question:. I'm getting lonelier & crazier & more desperate & unhappier as i get older it seems. I thought life was meant to get better as you age/mature??? :sad:

Now playing: Van Halen
'SHE's the woman!, (no) SHE's the woman!, (no) SHE's the woman!'

Now playing: Def Leppard

F*ckin sh*t-as$ life!!!

Now playing: Guns'N'Roses

Some great music you got playin there brother

Definitely. :thumbup: :perfect: