How are you feeling?

About an hour ago, i rang a "friend" (11.30 pm). I'd been to a pub & had a few drinks with him once, 4 months ago. I just felt like someone to talk to. After the pub, i went to his place, where he played LOUD rock music on his ~PS4 projector console, waking his wife & kid in the process (the kid had misplaced the cable for console, so he woke him up to ask him where it was), & serving me dinner (& a few more drinks). After that (his wife was annoyed, saying 'why are you doing this?'), we've had ZERO contact (he was saying 'i'll show you the world', etc, etc) but he failed to contact me after that night. So, he picked up the phone & said 'who's this?' -> ~'i'm S... F... (sorry jinxed!), you might remember me', him ~'why are you ringing this late, is this urgent?', me ~'sorry if i woke you mate, i thought you stayed up late' (a wee unplanned rhyme there, hehe), him ~'call me in the morning'.
So that's how i'm feeling! lol (a complex mixture of this'n'that)

Ps: Playing steely dan & drinking, late at night, been inside all day due to constant rain

Last edited:
If i said 'can i say something personal' or 'can i ask a personal question', she's DEFINATELY gonna say no, RIGHT???, & so :. i shall feel rejected (as I KNOW that SHE KNOWS what "sort" of question i'm wanting to ask). :question: :question: :question:
Depend on the kinda mood she in at the time o' ya asking her the question. If she quite crabbit, she'll likely snap at ye. If she gets defensive then she doesnae want to talk aboot it.

lily

yes i had no idea i double-posted before too :eek:h: is it me or spw? Also i was told i did a double pm but this time i had no idea how that could've happened!

yes i had no idea i double-posted before too :eek:h: is it me or spw? Also i was told i did a double pm but this time i had no idea how that could've happened!
Usually SPW makes you aware of it. Don't know how my double post happened, as I was editing my original post congratulating slowesthand. :thinking: :idontknow:

Don't know whether I should be pissed off or chuffed n' happy? :idontknow:

Because, on the one hand, things still arne't back to normal. :kickingmyself: And I'm still unsure about moving out? :sad:
Yet, 4 days ago I made a start of my first original instrumental song in nearly a year since I wrote anything.

Don't know whether I should be pissed off or chuffed n' happy? :idontknow:

Because, on the one hand, things still arne't back to normal. :kickingmyself: And I'm still unsure about moving out? :sad:
Yet, 4 days ago I made a start of my first original instrumental song in nearly a year since I wrote anything.
Unsure about moving again? The people in charge of giving you a new place ought to kidnap you in the middle of the night and drop you off at your new home safe and sound from your abusive family.

Unsure about moving again? The people in charge of giving you a new place ought to kidnap you in the middle of the night and drop you off at your new home safe and sound from your abusive family.
I was actually considering phoning them and saying I've been made homeless, see if that got me a new place any feckin' quicker? :question: As I haven't been happy at for sometime now.

What would you do if you were in my shoes, and your mother was threatening to take her own life if you left the family home? Just curious like... Cuz ah wouldnae want that on my conscious. :sad: :no:

Music is the only thing making life bareable for me right now.

Last edited:
I was actually considering phoning them and saying I've been made homeless, see if that got me a new place any feckin' quicker? :question: As I haven't been happy at for sometime now.

What would you do if you were in my shoes, and your mother was threatening to take her own life if you left the family home? Just curious like... Cuz ah wouldnae want that on my conscious. :sad: :no:

Music is the only thing making life bareable for me right now.
:sad: I don't know what'd I do. The only thing I can possibly think of doing myself would be to make me staying at home the worst scenario and make leaving look good by comparison. I don't know how I would do anything like it though, I'm not into making people suffer. I hate seeing good people in bad situations like you seem to be in.