How are you feeling?

Not so great, but then that's pretty much life. :sad:

Every time any one o' us does summit wrong, the middle sibling flips her lid. And my mother seriously want us to get along? :eek:mg: I rather go through my knee realignment surgery, but have both my knee caps broken.Cuz that how ye react when somebuddy makes a mistake, says sorry for it and is genuinely apologetic - f*ckin' yell at them. If every ah need a reason to emigrate to Canada...

Jokes aside, I hate this waiting it out period, ah should've got my name doon for a place of my own as soon I was back walking after my sugery - April 2016. But hey, some tracksuit wearing, strung oot, junkie is more likely to be re-housed afore me. :thumbdown:

lily

i don't know why hardly anyone comes online at this time. i feel really bored and i feel lowly to say it even though if anyone else said it i wouldn't think that way of them y'know?

i don't know why hardly anyone comes online at this time. i feel really bored and i feel lowly to say it even though if anyone else said it i wouldn't think that way of them y'know?
I go to this website when I'm feeling bored or sad. I think it's pretty funny ---> www.introvertdoodles.com

Hope it helps.

lily

I was hoping at this time there would've been someone who posted but i guess not and I'm going out today! I'm sick and tired of not having support. How ironic!

lily

dear heavenly father God, i pray there would be more people to post on this site and they would not be so fearful lurking and i can have more company in jesus' name i pray. Amen

Yeah. That's when life pretty much went downhill for me and my mother. :sad: And the rest of my immediate family, w8th except of my nieces who are too young to full comprehend why we're all arguing.

Things still haven't got back to how they were - I don't even know if they will. :idontknow:

I haven't felt this low, unmotivated and just... dour in years. Yet, ironically, if I could bring myself to focus on making music it would probably help me greatly. ::(:

Last edited: