How are you feeling?

GraybeardGhost

Rotten outside, dead inside, surrounded by mountains I can't climb and pains I can't endure. I don't know if I can go on much longer, and I don't know why I should.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't really know. Guess I feel detached from and numb to everything around me. :sad: Ah feel like my life is just a never-ending struggle, day in, day out. There's no time to just sit, relax or even thoughtful reflection.

I don't even get anything out of opening up to family anymore, since they are convinced I'm lying when I do. Since, to them, my life so perfect, what do I struggle with? Apparently, mental health issues don't count. :sad:

I've got so much to do, and yet no motivation to actually do the things I need and want to do. :confused: :idontknow:
Yet I feel awful for putting myself ahead of my family. I suppose conflicted would be a better way of describing how ah feel as of late.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

I wish there was a word/term for when someone does something to YOU and then does a reverse accusation and blames YOU of being the one who did that to THEM...

like if someone manipulates you,takes no accountability for it whatsoever , and instead accuses YOU of manipulating THEM.

..and you're just left scratching your head thinking "wtf? seriously"..then the twilight zone music starts playing. lol

it reminds me of that phrase that goes something like :"you can't play chess with a pigeon"

Ah, the blame game, huh? Aye, my mum tends to do this to me quite a lot, did it to me recently. So I can relate.

Ah, the blame game, huh? Aye, my mum tends to do this to me quite a lot, did it to me recently. So I can relate.

Or how about if you do some little "wrong" to them, but they feel it's right to exact "punishment" in a HUGE way ... but if they wrong you in a significant way, YOU are in the wrong for exacting justice in an even TINY way. Self-righteous a**holes those people are.

Graeme1988

Or how about if you do some little "wrong" to them, but they feel it's right to exact "punishment" in a HUGE way ... but if they wrong you in a significant way, YOU are in the wrong for exacting justice in an even TINY way. Self-righteous a**holes those people are.

Yep! I've had this happen to me. Usually, it because of an argument between my mum and I. Since I tend to question why she insists upon getting her way, or things having to be done a certain way. This is a "wrong" to her. Therefore, not speaking to me to, is justified - sometimes for a couple days, depending her overeation to me asking a simple, genuine question based off an observation.

Though, to be fair, I get pissed off and angered by her overreaction.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Rotten outside, dead inside, surrounded by mountains I can't climb and pains I can't endure. I don't know if I can go on much longer, and I don't know why I should.

Hi Graybeard.
I enjoy reading your posts a lot. Your writing skills.. well, I believe you have a wonderful ability when it comes to writing. Could I ask you to make a post in a thread I made some time ago, (how does your depression feel metaphorically?)?

I'm really keen to see what you'd come up with. If you would, make it as long or as short as you like, no limits.. just let it flow.

Once again, I really enjoy your writings. :) :thumbup:

Pilllypoi

Feeling . . . Feeling like I'm stuck in the 'in progress' phase . . . uncertain of things . . . little bit control here and there . . . just chugging away hoping for the best :)

mantishugo

I have been feeling very anti-social these days. It's because of my mood swings which is in effect for 2 days and it is becoming stronger day by day. Any suggestions? I am sticking to my healthy diet - drinking warm water with lemon, one egg a day for breakfast and broccoli for lunch.

Graeme1988

Well, I think it's safe to say that the first month of 2017 has been totally crap for me. Frustrating and depressing. :sad: :thumbdown:

Not great waking up every morning and you just feel like yer going through the motions, putting on a fake smile, yet you're numb and empty inside. No happy or joy. :crying:

Graeme1988

I have been feeling very anti-social these days. It's because of my mood swings which is in effect for 2 days and it is becoming stronger day by day. Any suggestions?

Have you got any hobbies or interests that you could be focusing on at the moment? If so, I'd suggest spending time doing something that makes you happy. Or getting out for a walk, if the weather's good and not pouring rain. Take your mind off feeling moody all the time. Since, sitting about in a grumpy mood tends to just make you more pissed off, in my experience.

GraybeardGhost

I think I'm working myself up to a good and proper mental health crisis, and I can't do a ****ing thing about it. :kickingmyself:

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Hi Graybeard.
I enjoy reading your posts a lot. Your writing skills.. well, I believe you have a wonderful ability when it comes to writing. Could I ask you to make a post in a thread I made some time ago, (how does your depression feel metaphorically?)?

I'm really keen to see what you'd come up with. If you would, make it as long or as short as you like, no limits.. just let it flow.

Once again, I really enjoy your writings. :) :thumbup:

Thanks, Pug. :)

I believe I did post something in that thread a while back. I'll take a look again when I feel less like jumping off a bridge.