How are you feeling?

defiance

Young bright futures are cut short and yet someone with no future like me gets to outlive these people? 2016 has been just as bad if not worse than the previous year. I have no hope that 2017 is going to somehow be any better. I wish I could get away from a sibling that I hate with every aspect of my being, I wish I could go out into the real world and just live and enjoy it for what it is. There lies the problem, notice that those common things are wishes for me....it shouldn't have to be this way.....it's just wrong. Sorry if my ideas are everywhere as I have too much going on in my mind yet again.:crying::sad::crying:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Young bright futures are cut short and yet someone with no future like me gets to outlive these people? 2016 has been just as bad if not worse than the previous year. I have no hope that 2017 is going to somehow be any better. I wish I could get away from a sibling that I hate with every aspect of my being, I wish I could go out into the real world and just live and enjoy it for what it is. There lies the problem, notice that those common things are wishes for me....it shouldn't have to be this way.....it's just wrong. Sorry if my ideas are everywhere as I have too much going on in my mind yet again.:crying::sad::crying:

Don't be sorry, you've got nothing to say sorry for.

I take yer huvin a hard a time as me, huh? :sad: Not enough money or life experience to get by on yer own? In other words, yer issues are stopping you from living the life you deserve.

Ya deserve better than to put up with the shite yer huvin to put up with.

defiance

Ah feel like a utter failure in life. Can't seem to do anything right. :sad:

That's me right there. I keep letting my wonderful and sweet Mother down. I couldn't care less about my sibling, and that man I am biologically related to...well with him it's 50/50. I would do anything to give my Mom the life she deserves. I would sacrifice my life if that would give her financial stability as I feel that is a big problem right now. GOD DAMN IT MAN I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS MENTAL TORTURE ANYMORE.........F**K IT ALL TO HELL.:crying:

Having another of my typical grumpy, dyspeptic days. WHEN will these groundhog days ever end??? WHEN will i find any HOPE??? :kickingmyself: :question: :question: :question:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

If I didnae huv so many things planned for next year, I was contemplating doing myself in shortly after my 29th birthday. :sad: Since I don't really see much point in my existence.

My family are still fighting me at every turn. Browbeating me to go along with their way of things, and heap praise on my niece for no reason whatsoever. Sorry if that makes me a miserable c**t, but I don't see the point of tell her she's good when my family spent much of my upbringing despising me for my existence more than tell I'm good person. :sad:

Graeme1988

Frustrated! I keep getting an error message when trying purchase a new electric razor on eBay, and I can't confirm my PayPal account.
Looks like I need to get in touch with both of them... again. :kickingmyself: :veryangry: :eek:h:

Graeme1988

Well, my older sister's up the duff and pregnant again. When asked how I feel, my reaction will be the same blank, shoulder-shrugging indifference as previous. Sorry, but I've long given up caring about a family who rarely treated me like family.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

With the news of one of my sisters have another kid, I've just been looking at my life and realising what I massive failure and letdown I've been to my family. What with still being single, no girlfriend and still living with family as I approach my 30s. :crying: :sad:

Last edited:

defiance

After trying to battle my way through my problems for over a decade now, I have learned my lesson and have now accepted my fate. I concede...you win life.....I just don't have the strength to fight you anymore.