How are you feeling?

johnny 85

Just tired of everything,its hard to see the point of anything at the moment I feel so low.Though I dont feel like a zombie anymore which is an improvment..but I keep getting severe headaches and migraines.

Feeling surprising okay, and i've not had my anti depressants in 4 days i ran out while away from home. :eek:

sry to hear that dan, did u go to ur gp about the headaches ??

alright aimee, fair play to ya !! are u gonna stay off the meds now ??

Lea

Banned
Like mad animal living in cage with tigers. It's unbearable every day, I can't believe I've lived like this most of my life. And the more mentally cripled they make me, the harder is to get a job and therefore money to get away. I wish I could just run out, if it only were so easy..

Like mad animal living in cage with tigers. It's unbearable every day, I can't believe I've lived like this most of my life. And the more mentally cripled they make me, the harder is to get a job and therefore money to get away. I wish I could just run out, if it only were so easy..

I'm with you.

SplosionDude

Not amazing.

This girl (who is one of the few people hang around with at college) and i were talking and joking around in class. It was all good and, when class ended, i got everything ready and went to leave with her. When i got to the door, though, i noticed she had stopped at the table and was looking through her bag. This is where one of my flaws comes out in all its glory, my irrationality/overanalysing of things. For a split second, i thought she might genuinely be looking for something (like any normal person would think), but then i started thinking 'oh, she's not really looking for anything, she just doesn't want to walk with me because i must've said something wrong, i'm too boring, etc, etc'. Anyway, I didn't want to wait for her in case she was trying to not hang around me and i also didn't want to seem like a stalker/idiot for not getting the hint. On the other hand, i didn't want to seem like a jerk and just walk out without even saying goodbye. As well as this, i started feeling anxious about standing by the door because tonnes of the class were about to walk out and i was sort of in the way. In the end, i decide to just walk away and instantly regret it.

In an attempt to try and not seem like a jerk, i decide to take a long way to the exit so that i might run into her and casually say bye and make up for the jerkiness. At the point where the two ways to the exit meet, though, i'm slightly behind her and try to catch her up by walking a bit quicker. She sees me and, as i realise how stalkerer/weird what i had done must seem, i try and act like i didn't see her. i'm pretty sure she knew i was trying to make it look like i hadn't seen her, though (thereby coming off as a jerk for a second time). All this happened in the space of a few minutes. I was actually having quite a good day up to that point, but now i can't help feeling like i completely ruined any friendship i had with her. I ditched her in lesson and then, in an attempt to make up for the ditching, i must've come across as a complete stalker and a jerk (again!).

Argh, why can't my brain deal with situations like this in a normal, not weird way?

Sorry for the wall of text, by the way.... just needed somewhere to let off some steam lol

Last edited:

mrb

stuffed full again from another dinner at the pub , god thats all i seem to post on this thread , the waitress said oh hello your back again , whats the matter babe doesnt your gf cook your dinner ::p: i said no shes in another contry we both laughed :D

I have a bad cold, but I'm alright. I had my job interview last week. It went quiet well. They promised me to call me back in the end of the week, but they haven't done that, so I assumed that they had a bad first impression about me. So I called them on Monday to ask them that I still haven't received a reaction from them. Then they told me that I could come back again to their company for a 2nd job interview. They promised me again to call me back the next day and guess what happened?... They employed me! Hurray for jobs! I'm so happy. Tomorrow I can start with my new job. I'll have a secretary position.

Last edited:

mrb

im feeling like why am i still here :confused: i was going to watch a film make a cup of coco sit back and relax , but im still here on spw :eek: does this mean im adicted to spw now :eek: is there a cure ? a spw detox program i can take , will i get spw withdrawal symptoms if i log off , how bad will they be will i shake ? sweat ? big sigh ..........

206Raider

Like a serious D-bag right now. I've come to realize that I'm a lot more insecure than I even thought because I falsely accused certain people of committing trespasses against me when they did nothing wrong.

Been there, done that.....

I got pissed at my friend awhile ago for a text where he was joking around, but through text I could not tell that so I personally insulted him for no reason really.

AimeeSP

im feeling like why am i still here :confused: i was going to watch a film make a cup of coco sit back and relax , but im still here on spw :eek: does this mean im adicted to spw now :eek: is there a cure ? a spw detox program i can take , will i get spw withdrawal symptoms if i log off , how bad will they be will i shake ? sweat ? big sigh ..........

Hehehehe i'm the same! ::p: while i was away over the past week i had real bad SPW withdrawal symptoms! i missed yee all!

Ohhh just seen avator FINALLY! :p, was awesome!

206Raider

That sounds like an honest mistake. I let myself get upset simply over my own bad thoughts. I was seeing things a certain way only to find out my perception is completely screwed up.

It was but I do that as well, I've accused people for things that they did to me when the whole time I was paranoid and nothing was going on. I think that we think too much.

anyways, I'm feeling tired. I just watched Cop Out with my brother and let me tell you.....don't waste your money on it. Not funny.

El_Pajaro

I feel like I need to stop being counterproductive.
Its was so sunny today and that made me feel good.

plus im really excited about LOST :eek:

cure

Not good.. I have to go to the movie theater soon to watch Shutter Island with my bro and his girlfriend that I will meet for the first time. I'm so anxious and afraid to give a bad impression.

I took 160 mg of Propranolol and my heart is still beating somewhat fast.