How are you feeling?

Just usual family bull****. I'm always seen as the guilty one and they just join together and defend each other, admitting absolutely nothing. Finger always points to me, when it shouldn't.

oh wow, that sounds just like my family.
except my brothers always defend me, shame there hardly ever in!!

206Raider

I'm feeling fine just fine... I hope this high lasts forever but I always seem to fall back to the bottom of the pit sooner or later.

Danfalc

Banned
Just tired of everything,its hard to see the point of anything at the moment I feel so low.Though I dont feel like a zombie anymore which is an improvment..but I keep getting severe headaches and migraines.

AimeeSP

Feeling surprising okay, and i've not had my anti depressants in 4 days i ran out while away from home. :eek:

Square_Eyes

I feel terrible. My landlady just informed me that my neighbour vacated his place a few days ago because he had a nervous breakdown. When the guy first arrived in the village about two months ago he invited himself round for a cup of tea and, while he seemed in very good spirits at the time, I could sense that he was really struggling to find friendship in this place he knew nothing of. Of course, me being the social failure that I am couldn't offer him any such thing.

I know for a fact that the man was not coping well with living alone but he'd had little choice in the matter because his studies required him to find a place at the last minute. Aside from feeling in some way responsible for all this I'm also a little disgusted at myself because my initial reaction when I heard the news was – Good, now I have one less person to avoid. I am a horrible human being.