How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Like I'm constantly being made tae feel that I'm wrong most of the time.

And I'm always being forced tae say "Yes" to every-f***in'-thing. Oh, no, cannae disagree with or say "No" tae certain family members. Can't stand up for myself. Naw, because that would need tae be justified. Can't tell them tae f**k off, either, ye've got tae hint at it. Which doesnae f**kin' work, by-the-way!

Sorry, I'm just pissed off and really hate myself at the moment.

coyote

Exhausted and in pain *Sigh* Stupid SI joint, keeping me awake and aching...

i really feel for you

i've had SI joint problems off and on for over 10 years - luckily hasn't bothered me too much for awhile

at it's worst, i had severe, unrelenting sciatic nerve pain in one leg - that is no picnic

i hope it gets better for you soon

Starry

i really feel for you

i've had SI joint problems off and on for over 10 years - luckily hasn't bothered me too much for awhile

at it's worst, i had severe, unrelenting sciatic nerve pain in one leg - that is no picnic

i hope it gets better for you soon

Yep, I've got the sciatic nerve pain too... On and off, some days it's worse.

I hope your SI pain doesn't flare up again.

Thank you. :)

EscapeArtist

I'm feeling kind of cruddy to be honest. I have a headache I didn't wake up at a decent time, and... there are uhh, female problems involved. Blahhhhhhhh. I have things to do as well, but all I WANT to do is curl up on the sofa with a blanket and mug of tea and play games on my computer all day :/

Maybe you can set aside an hour or two later in the day to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and mug of tea and play games on your computer all day? word fo word :)

Maybe you can set aside an hour or two later in the day to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and mug of tea and play games on your computer all day? word fo word :)

That was yesterday, but today isn't a whole lot better because it's raining and a certain someone in my house is drunk (and is going to continue to drink all day) - so I'm just going to cozy up in my room with my laptop and some chocolates. Screw it.

Nathália

I feel like lightning stuck me and I body swapped with my former 12 year old self because I've been really playful. I tried playing tea party, but no one could cooperate and it reminded me how old I am because I can not tolerate kids whining. "I have " homework" to do, I can't play any longer". I still feel happy/bubbly though looking for someone who not serious right now, or will fight over things every 3 seconds.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Tired as fu... I don't like wakin' up at 8am, mornings don't agree with me - as it were. Also, sightly nervous...

Last edited:

Starry

Anxious... Decided to take my pulse a few times during my afternoon workout, then decided to refresh my memory on target training zones and maximum heart rates... Apparently, I'm working at around 100% of my theoretical maximum... Clearly I'm not working at 100% of my actual maximum since I can still talk during the workout and I can push myself much harder and get my pulse up to around 210 BPM... But nonetheless, reading about that and then about Athletic Heart Syndrome just made me feel ill and anxious...

twiggle

Tired. And finding my job quite tense at the moment. It's hard because I normally enjoy my job, but my workload is about to intensify massively and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up.
I'm rubbish at blocking thoughts of work out of my mind when I'm not there, much as I wish I could.
Oh well - bring on the weekend - a night on the town and then two whole days to do nothing but read and relax :)