How are you feeling?

Invisibleman

Im going to have to get a new computer soon. The 10 year old one im on right now is finally dying and its pissing me off. I had to unplug it then plug it back in over 20 times just to get it started. Its like starting a damn lawnmower. It even sounds like one.

Last edited:
Details, pictures, full analysis, and hopefully a name to come, but to make a short story shorter... I adopted a cat! She is a grey and white tabby, a little over a year old, and loves to have her belly rubbed. Her name is Venus, but I do not like that at all. Some of the final contenders are Rory, River, Ziggy, Ziva, Morgana, and Sadie. If you have any suggestions (nothing too girly) I'm all ears. We are trying to find something that fits her greyish look.

dottie

i'm so happy for you superfl! really, that made my heart lift a little when i read it. i vote rory, or sadie.

MikeyC

Im going to have to get a new computer soon. The 10 year old one im on right now is finally dying and its pissing me off. I had to unplug it then plug it back in over 20 times just to get it started. Its like starting a damn lawnmower. It even sounds like one.
Upgrading sounds like a plan. You don't need something too expensive if you're just going to browse the internet or such. If you're a gamer, that's a different story.

Details, pictures, full analysis, and hopefully a name to come, but to make a short story shorter... I adopted a cat! She is a grey and white tabby, a little over a year old, and loves to have her belly rubbed. Her name is Venus, but I do not like that at all. Some of the final contenders are Rory, River, Ziggy, Ziva, Morgana, and Sadie. If you have any suggestions (nothing too girly) I'm all ears. We are trying to find something that fits her greyish look.
Congratulations! Cats are awesome. I don't know what name you want to choose, but I hope to see you two ladies in a photo here soon. ;)

Nathália

:) Oh, how adorable superfluously. So happy for you and your new cat.

awww she sounds adorable. Let us know what name you decide on.
I don't have much experience in naming pets. When I was a little girl we had a white cat that was called "White one" and a grey cat that was called "Grey one" :D My mother liked unconventional names.:rolleyes:

I am feeling blissful due to the fact that I have just eaten Chinese Fried Rice from the best takeaway store I have ever come across.:)

hidwell

How about Tilly, they say names that names that end with y or ee is what cats are more likely to answer to.

Helmaninquiel

I just feel so lost.. I'm back in school
And I'm just completely confused with
How people act, it's like I haven't been
In social situations for so long I'm lost
And it's driving me insane.

this_portrait

Congratz! :D

Srijita52

That's awesome! I'm terrible with names. Hope you have fun with her. :)
It does. I've been trying to get out more, but sometimes it just makes me feel so stressed out even after it's over. ::(:
I understand the feeling, don't be too hard on yourself though. It takes time. Maybe you can take some breaks at times and give yourself a little rest.
I hope you guys above feel better (Hellhound, JuiceB and CastleRose)

just the usual obstacles which seem too impenetrable to break. :mad: thanks for asking. :) i hope things are good on your side.
I'm sorry, I'm always here if there's amything you want to talk about. I'm okay, thanks.

Srijita52

Sorry to hear the situation isn't improving, but living without any serious arguments is a good beginning. I do hope in time that the two of you can find some common ground and bond enough so that it's not a terrible experience having to see each other.

I'm good today. :) I hope it lasts.
Thank you, I hope it does happen soon.
That's great. :) I hope so too.

1BlackSheep

If she was a he, you could name him Christian, as in Christian Grey - lol! ;)

Looking forward to pics of your new fur child! :)

Starry

Ooh, I love the sound of Ziva! Your cat sounds lovely. :)

Hot and muscles are burning... I hate strength work... I hate it with a passion which burns as much as my muscles do during the exercises... :mad:

Oh, and I forgot... I'm very proud of myself... Yesterday I consumed 1,489 calories... That's the closest I've come to my target of 1,500! ^_^ (We'll try to forget the fact I felt greedy and bad when I added it all up and wished I could "un-eat" some of it, though...)

Last edited:
CAT ATTACK!

tumblr_m9z9c2giPw1qgvsbto1_1280.jpg

I'm so torn on names. Most of my family likes River, my best friend likes Morgana, my sister likes Ziggy, and my dad thinks they are all stupid names. :D