How are you feeling?

Nathália

Hungry but too tired and lazy to cook anything. I'm craving a biiiig hamburger and fries :( *cries*

I understand. Do you cook them on top of the stove or the oven? I just fix it stick in the oven, put a timer on and come back. I know, I'm so lazy too.

Eh... I did'nae get much sleep last night. I've been up aw night, pretty much. So I've been feeling tired for much of the day. Aside from that I've been feeling unmotived.

Very sorry Graeme, I hope you can rest tonight.

Annoyed. When I put the phone on hold, I expect it to stay that way. Blasted thing.

That is sucky.

JuiceB

Fridays are always a bad day for me. Once I'm home from work the loneliness kicks in and I start to feel miserable.

lilmutegirl

I'm oddly proud of myself. I've had some pain in my top molars the past couple of days, and today I concluded that it could be related to my sinuses. I google it, and that does seem like a possibility. I'm going to the dentist next week, so I plan on telling him about it, but I think this is the most likely explanation.

Nathália

I'm oddly proud of myself. I've had some pain in my top molars the past couple of days, and today I concluded that it could be related to my sinuses. I google it, and that does seem like a possibility. I'm going to the dentist next week, so I plan on telling him about it, but I think this is the most likely explanation.

Glad that you can go to the dentist. Hope your issue is resolved.

Fridays are always a bad day for me. Once I'm home from work the loneliness kicks in and I start to feel miserable.

Most of my Fridays are lame as well. Just another day, nothing special.

hidwell

attachment.php

Labyrinthine

Quite angry, actually.
My mom heard me talk on the phone to my dad. Heard what I said. Yet still she believes him when he claims I told him horrible things about her. *headdesk*

KiaKaha

Banned
*Jigs with Twiggle*

*Jigs a bit more*

*Jigs...trips over, smashes drinks table, causes a scene - Jigs some more*

Thank you Twiggle - that was totally worth it... :D

lilmutegirl

Today, I feel fat. I probably wouldn't had I not weighed myself this morning. I gained 3 pounds (over my normal weight). I've got a pretty small body structure, so it wouldn't take much for weight gain to be noticable.
I'm also suddenly very anxious. I need to clean my house and get ready for work in the next two hours, after which, I need to pick up my son, bring him home, and leave for work.
Tomorrow won't be very relaxing, either, as my ex's mom wants my son to come over. She has an in-ground pool and will probably pressure me to swim, but I don't feel comfortable in a swimsuit around other people (or alone, for that matter). I know she probably won't judge my appearance, but I don't want to, and I tend to feel like she unintentionally pressures/makes me feel guilty a lot (about several things, not just the swimming).

darkrider

What up everyone? It's been a long time since I've posted here.

Anyway, still battling with SA. The other day I had yet another emotional breakdown when I was by myself at night in my room. I was at a store with my sister and I went up to the lady to ask her if she had a particular item. Well, after taking about 2 minutes to finally sum up the bravery to go talk to her she had to keep saying "I'm sorry, what's that?| after every sentence because I kept speaking softly. I don't know why but I was just speaking softly.

So after I got the item and left the store it's when it started. My sister started yelling at me 'Why are you stupid? My gosh you're turning 18 this year and you still act like a freaking retard? What is your problem? Even I couldn't hear what you were saying. When are you going to grow up?"

That's the nice version btw lol. So yeah, how do I feel today? Well I feel much better than a few days ago that's for sure lol.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Anyway, still battling with SA. The other day I had yet another emotional breakdown when I was by myself at night in my room. I was at a store with my sister and I went up to the lady to ask her if she had a particular item. Well, after taking about 2 minutes to finally sum up the bravery to go talk to her she had to keep saying "I'm sorry, what's that?| after every sentence because I kept speaking softly. I don't know why but I was just speaking softly.

So after I got the item and left the store it's when it started. My sister started yelling at me 'Why are you stupid? My gosh you're turning 18 this year and you still act like a freaking retard? What is your problem? Even I couldn't hear what you were saying. When are you going to grow up?"

That's the nice version btw lol. So yeah, how do I feel today? Well I feel much better than a few days ago that's for sure lol.

It's been awhile, darkrider. Sorry to hear about your emotionally breakdown. Your sister shouldn't have yelled at you when you were at that store together - that was very inconsiderate of her, especially if she knows about your struggle with SA. Anyway, it's good that you're feeling a bit better today, though. We all have good and bad days. I've been feeling depressed, myself, lately. But comedy helps me through it. Keeps my suicidal thoughts at bay, as well as cheering me up.

Anyway, stay strong, mate.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Annoyed, tired, irritable. My cousin is coming back today, I really don't want to see her. Especially since I didn't leave on good terms at all last month. My aunt wants me to go down to her house and clean, which I'm leaving to do here in 5 mins. even though I really don't want to. She also wants me to come to a birthday party tomorrow, which I really don't want to go to either.

I basically just don't want to see anyone. At all. I just want to be left alone.

Nathália

Today, I feel fat. I probably wouldn't had I not weighed myself this morning. I gained 3 pounds (over my normal weight). I've got a pretty small body structure, so it wouldn't take much for weight gain to be noticable.
I'm also suddenly very anxious. I need to clean my house and get ready for work in the next two hours, after which, I need to pick up my son, bring him home, and leave for work.
Tomorrow won't be very relaxing, either, as my ex's mom wants my son to come over. She has an in-ground pool and will probably pressure me to swim, but I don't feel comfortable in a swimsuit around other people (or alone, for that matter). I know she probably won't judge my appearance, but I don't want to, and I tend to feel like she unintentionally pressures/makes me feel guilty a lot (about several things, not just the swimming).

You can't swim without a suit. I hope everything goes alright.

That was not right of her to do that to you though and call you names.