How are you feeling?

dyingtolive

Way to go soscared!

I quit about 3.6 years ago. (Actually it feels longer)
You're above the first HUMP. after 7 days it gets so much easier too! the 2nd hump,

then i just have like 5 second memories or cravings, then they'll just magically go away as your mind siwtches to something else!!

i just quit smoking ONCE after 12 years? so sory if u already know these goodluck!

Agent_Violet

I'm feeling very optimistic about my choice to foster a dog that was about to be put to sleep. He has been neglected and mistreated by humans and I'm going to show him not all people are mean and hurtful. He is super timid and very fearful of everything. He is so skinny it hurts to look at him.
Once he is healthy again, he will make an amazing pet for some lucky person or family.

Sunny.jpg

Little Miss Muffet

2 months off the Anti ds- talking less and less and being awkward to someone who doesnt deserve it but this person was really irritating me. Been feeling like I dont want to wake up. I got obsessed with a certain website that is really not helping me. Just walked out of an agency job. Nearly said get the **** off me to my mum. Just my body has been getting so tired; I dont have the energy or desire to talk.

Its my period so overly emotional. will go to my docs and get back on my anti ds.

SoScared

2 months off the Anti ds- talking less and less and being awkward to someone who doesnt deserve it but this person was really irritating me. Been feeling like I dont want to wake up. I got obsessed with a certain website that is really not helping me. Just walked out of an agency job. Nearly said get the **** off me to my mum. Just my body has been getting so tired; I dont have the energy or desire to talk.

Its my period so overly emotional. will go to my docs and get back on my anti ds.

Sounds as if you've made your decision. Good luck.

MikeyC

I'm feeling very optimistic about my choice to foster a dog that was about to be put to sleep. He has been neglected and mistreated by humans and I'm going to show him not all people are mean and hurtful. He is super timid and very fearful of everything. He is so skinny it hurts to look at him.
Once he is healthy again, he will make an amazing pet for some lucky person or family.
That is fantastic. You're quite selfless. :)

This sounds like progress. Nice going, Miss Muffet! :D