How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
Unhappy. I cant get my life together.
I have injured myself,

Sorry to hear that you have injured your self, can I ask what injury you have ?

I am having problems with a tendon in the back of my knee. It hurts to walk after a couple of K's my leg siezes up and I collapse. It's embarrasing.

Weak. It feels like I cant do anything.

Everything is stacked up against me. Everytime, I try to improve my situation some problem gets in the way.

hidwell

Everything is stacked up against me. Everytime, I try to improve my situation some problem gets in the way.

I know where you are coming from, it's very hard to stay positive when life continually makes it hard for you, like your trying to swim in treacle.
I hope your tendons heal quickly.:)

SoScared

Not as good as yesterday. Went out early to buy some cigs and my gaze was all over the place. Don't think that it is good to go out before you are ready for the day.

Nathália

Unhappy. I cant get my life together.
I have injured myself, which means I cant work in the job that I have just got.
I am becomming more and more in debt.
I have no means to support myself properly. I am broke.

Life is too hard - just hurdle after hurdle... things getting workse and wrose as the years go by.

Oh, I'm sorry Kia. Just keep being a fighter. I hope you get better.

Not as good as yesterday. Went out early to buy some cigs and my gaze was all over the place. Don't think that it is good to go out before you are ready for the day.

Me either, I think one has to be a little prepared too. If I get up and go, I'm still in sleep mode where I need a pinch.

Weird. I had a horrific dream last night that felt very real. :confused:

IKR I don't like those because I will start talking in my sleep, then I wake myself up. Sorry, I hope you have sweeter dreams tonight.

I've been doped up the fast few days. I took a higher dose of my medication and I sleep one full day. I went to sleep Friday and woke up on Sunday at 12:00 A.M. I'm so scared to take another pill. I was like no way it's Sunday, I just went to bed. I don't know what the hec is going on with that.

lonely_drummer

can't sleep. first sleepless night in a while. lately I can stop thinking about how much of a change Im in need of right now. I need to do something. Ive been slowly building a guitar pedal lately, as well as refinishing my guitar. Im loving every moment of it. Sanding, staining, soldering electronics, its pretty sweet. So I been thinking of going to a Luthier school but thats just a thought. It would be great to learn how to build and repair guitars. But that **** is expensive lol

KiaKaha

Banned
Sounds like you are half way there. Luthiers are a pretty rare find...especially good ones. If you hone your craft you could do well for yourself.
I knew someone that made a guitar once, and she didnt even like the things...just imagine what you could do - your passion is your strength.

SoScared

quite good - just been playing football with an acorn as I walked through the park.

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

I'm feeling really frustrated,angry,and let down by the people around me.When did everyone become so self centered and selfish?? When did we all lose sight of the really important things?? When did it become ok to constantly take and take and take but never give anything back???

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sorry.

Thanks, I'm a bit better now. Still upset. Though, I think I'm more upset/annoyed that my mum, when she saw me coming downstairs (white shirt, black tie and all), made a joke at my expense in front of my cousin and oldest half sister.

Srijita52

Thanks, I'm a bit better now. Still upset. Though, I think I'm more upset/annoyed that my mum, when she saw me coming downstairs (white shirt, black tie and all), made a joke at my expense in front of my cousin and oldest half sister.

I'm sorry she did that, I hope you feel better soon.

Daniel089

A bit worried about the first aid exam tomorrow, it's needed for the driving license. Everyone said only the dumbest people fail on that but still. It's July, average of 36°C outside, it doesn't get under 27°C inside, and I'm still suffering with the studies :S

TheGirlInTheCorner

I'm sorry, what was on your dream?

I won't go into too much detail because I'll be here all night (!) but basically, my brother, his wife and two kids were all murdered and my mum went into shock and I had to nurse her better whilst grieving myself. It was really horrid and it stayed with me all day. No more rice cakes in bed for me!