How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I feel...I don't know If I should feel sad or angry, because my best friend went to a concert without me, I had too wishes to be there, but I couldn't go because I had many problems with my family.

She told me: I wish be there but my friend(her other friend) only have one place for one person only but we are two, so, at this moment I thought, poor of her, she will like to go there, so, I said to her: Don't worry about me, If you want go there, and she said to me: really?I can't because you, what will you do?, I said to her: Don't worry you go there, so she told me, bye friend. But it isn't a problem, the problem is that the last week was another important concert for us so she didn't have money, and if we had get the tickets because we didn't have the tickets yet. We was trying to get the tickets for three consecutive weeks without rest) my intention was to pay her ticket and the mine, because I had money but she didn't have money, so much times I had the oportunity to get my ticket but I never did it, because I thought: I imagine how could feel my friend if I go without her.

And now, she goes today to the other concert without me, I don't know if I'm wrong for to be angry, or she is the bad here. I'm very confussed.
You're a good friend. I won't blame your friend too much though, she did tell you about it and seems like she really wanted to go as well. I'm sorry you couldn't go to the concert.

MikeyC

And now, she goes today to the other concert without me, I don't know if I'm wrong for to be angry, or she is the bad here. I'm very confussed.
I think you could maybe confront her and ask her why she went to this concert and forgot about you. If she was complaining about no money, then goes ahead to this concert without you, you should feel a bit upset about that. I hope it gets sorted.

Niiña

You're a good friend. I won't blame your friend too much though, she did tell you about it and seems like she really wanted to go as well. I'm sorry you couldn't go to the concert.

that's right, the two had so much wishes to go, I think that, for the next If I have money I will go to see my babys of 1D jaja. really I've never been a very big crazy fan about a band but this time those guys stole my heart, for this reason I felt worst, but I hope the decepcion go away quickly.

Niiña

I think you could maybe confront her and ask her why she went to this concert and forgot about you. If she was complaining about no money, then goes ahead to this concert without you, you should feel a bit upset about that. I hope it gets sorted.

Pfff, I think that I will have to confront her, It will not be easy but it will be necesary, thanks for read my confusing story Jaja, and for try to understand it. Ji

Srijita52

that's right, the two had so much wishes to go, I think that, for the next If I have money I will go to see my babys of 1D jaja. really I've never been a very big crazy fan about a band but this time those guys stole my heart, for this reason I felt worst, but I hope the decepcion go away quickly.
I understand, I'd feel reallly bad too. I'm sorry.

Srijita52

Pfff, I think that I will have to confront her, It will not be easy but it will be necesary, thanks for read my confusing story Jaja, and for try to understand it. Ji
Conforting can be hard, but sometimes it has to be done. I hope the issue gets sorted soon. Good luck.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Starting wonder if I'll ever get the help I need to overcome my SA, feeling fairly pessimistic and cynical about that ever happening at the moment. End of this month will mark 5 months since I got referred for counseling/therapy, and my sessions still haven't started.

Phoenixx

Extra messed up. More a feeling probably than anything I just hate my brain sometimes, I just wish it worked the way it was supposed to.
^ It sounds like you need a hug. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

*Hugs* to anyone else whose feeling down too. :)

I'm tired today, again. I slept 11 hrs. and I still feel like sleeping. Bleh. It's also raining this morning. I hope it keeps it up, because that gives me a great excuse to stay and lay around inside all day. :rolleyes:

dyingtolive

i started working out again 2 months ago. For about 15 years, my happiness and sense of order and peace in life has been dependent on how my body looks and how consistent my diet / workouts are. Though, in those 15 years, i've only really been satisfied with my body maybe 5% of the time. Bottom line is i hate my body, and it sucks at my age to have this problem when there are so many more things in life to concern oneself about. This is not a respectable thing to obsess about. Its pretty pathetic. But i can't get over it. I could've been such a successful person if it weren't for this.

So earlier today before working out i was starting to feel a bit depressed about the whole thing, and the slowness of progress. I started the workout and i feel a bit better. This is still the weight on my back for all these years and i don't know if i'll be carrying it unto my grave. I dream of a life without worrying about the disgust i feel for my body. To be like other people. And i envy them.

Srijita52

i started working out again 2 months ago. For about 15 years, my happiness and sense of order and peace in life has been dependent on how my body looks and how consistent my diet / workouts are. Though, in those 15 years, i've only really been satisfied with my body maybe 5% of the time. Bottom line is i hate my body, and it sucks at my age to have this problem when there are so many more things in life to concern oneself about. This is not a respectable thing to obsess about. Its pretty pathetic. But i can't get over it. I could've been such a successful person if it weren't for this.

So earlier today before working out i was starting to feel a bit depressed about the whole thing, and the slowness of progress. I started the workout and i feel a bit better. This is still the weight on my back for all these years and i don't know if i'll be carrying it unto my grave. I dream of a life without worrying about the disgust i feel for my body. To be like other people. And i envy them.
I'm sorry dyingtolive, I'm glad you're feeling a little better after working out though.

I'm feeling a bit depressed for no particular reason, I'm trying to get over this feeling but its not working.

jonas89

looking forward for that 3 day break from work this weekend, haven't got any break since I begun, and have been working from 10 to 16 hours a day for the last 15 day :p