How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Extra messed up. More a feeling probably than anything I just hate my brain sometimes, I just wish it worked the way it was supposed to.
The brain can be a very fickle thing sometimes. Feel better soon, vj. You have much to look forward to!

EscapeArtist

Sounds similar to me Escape::p:. Just force yourself to; it helps to have your family help you with stuff like this. Your motivation will come again:).

Yes, it's true.. I'm going to force myself to at least start doing the little things (going out of the house to start). How does it sound similar to you if you dont mind me asking? By the way, I like your Lord Byron quote

Niiña

soorry if my english is poor, I'm begining to learn the language. It shouldn't be because english is becaming to second language most important for so much things. I promisse it, I will work hard for learn it very well. :D

Niiña

^ Your english is pretty good actually I always know what you're saying

Thank U, yes actually my problems with the language don't out still to the light, some day it will do it , je but your words make me feel better ;D.

I feel...I don't know If I should feel sad or angry, because my best friend went to a concert without me, I had too wishes to be there, but I couldn't go because I had many problems with my family

Last edited:

Srijita52

soorry if my english is poor, I'm begining to learn the language. It shouldn't be because english is becaming to second language most important for so much things. I promisse it, I will work hard for learn it very well. :D
I agree with Escape, your english is very good, in fact its way better than mine. Good luck with learning it. :)

MikeyC

If I'm being honest, I can tell that English is not your first language, but I can understand what you're saying perfectly so you're doing great. :) What is your first language?

Srijita52

I'm feeling pretty good, I went to my friend's place today, she was having some kind of a small party and managed to chat with some random people. I know its nothing much but usually I never have the guts to do it so yeah!

MikeyC

I'm feeling pretty good, I went to my friend's place today, she was having some kind of a small party and managed to chat with some random people. I know its nothing much but usually I never have the guts to do it so yeah!
Small steps, but this is good! Well done, Srijita. :)

Niiña

I feel...I don't know If I should feel sad or angry, because my best friend went to a concert without me, I had too wishes to be there, but I couldn't go because I had many problems with my family.

She told me: I wish be there but my friend(her other friend) only have one place for one person only but we are two, so, at this moment I thought, poor of her, she will like to go there, so, I said to her: Don't worry about me, If you want go there, and she said to me: really?I can't because you, what will you do?, I said to her: Don't worry you go there, so she told me, bye friend. But it isn't a problem, the problem is that the last week was another important concert for us so she didn't have money, and if we had get the tickets because we didn't have the tickets yet. We was trying to get the tickets for three consecutive weeks without rest) my intention was to pay her ticket and the mine, because I had money but she didn't have money, so much times I had the oportunity to get my ticket but I never did it, because I thought: I imagine how could feel my friend if I go without her.

And now, she goes today to the other concert without me, I don't know if I'm wrong for to be angry, or she is the bad here. I'm very confussed.

Niiña

Me gusta. :>

You're doing way better than me, since you're able to speak whole sentences in English and I only know a few words of Spanish here and there. Very smart. :)

jajaja thank u, I think that with little more to practice you could do phrases in spanish, spanish isn't hard =D.

I think that in my country the english is very popular, we see it always at everything, for example: very famous films, songs, new information, they are in english.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I can relate. I'm glad you're alright now. :)
Thank you. :)

jajaja thank u, I think that with little more to practice you could do phrases in spanish, spanish isn't hard =D.

I think that in my country the english is very popular, we see it always at everything, for example: very famous films, songs, new information, they are in english.
Spanish seems quite difficult, but I have an untrained mind for it. English is very popular around the world, which is why I'm quite fortunate to be born in an English-speaking country.

I would like to learn German, actually.