How are you feeling?

Srijita52

I cant really put my finger on how I feel. Recently iv'e just been fluctuating between feeling pretty good and feeling pretty bad.
I can relate, I'm sorry.
Sleeeeepy. Another long day. Eesh, only 2 days in and I'm already exhausted and tired of the heat and dealing with my cousin. I'm sorry, I go on way too much about her, but she really does make me feel bad. I just need to stay away from her more often, although it's kind of hard right now.

Well at least the good news is I talked to other (random!) people today with hardly any anxiety. :) I'm proud of myself. I just hope I can keep it up the rest of the week.
That's so great Phoenixx. Well done. :)
I don't feel ok, My dog died:(
I'm so sorry. :-(

MikeyC

So I decided to help mum with the cooking today. One of the first things out of her mouth was, "dad and I have noticed you're coming out of your shell." She was referring to my depression. I said, "appearances can sometimes be deceiving." Then she goes on about how I shouldn't be depressed. :rolleyes: And how she's getting over her agoraphobia and she didn't need a therapist for it.

That got me down a bit and I told her that the band I'm in is releasing an album next week, and she said, "oh, wow." And that was it: no follow-up questions. She then went on about how the onions she was cutting were hurting her eyes. I guess she didn't really care.

This is why I don't talk to them much.

I'm trying to not let her get to me but she has.

Srijita52

So I decided to help mum with the cooking today. One of the first things out of her mouth was, "dad and I have noticed you're coming out of your shell." She was referring to my depression. I said, "appearances can sometimes be deceiving." Then she goes on about how I shouldn't be depressed. :rolleyes: And how she's getting over her agoraphobia and she didn't need a therapist for it.

That got me down a bit and I told her that the band I'm in is releasing an album next week, and she said, "oh, wow." And that was it: no follow-up questions. She then went on about how the onions she was cutting were hurting her eyes. I guess she didn't really care.

Sounds just like my mom. I'm sorry Mikey, I hope you feel better soon.

Not particularly well, I fell that I haven't made any progress whatsoever since I joined the forum, I keep being haunted by the very same problems at the same degree and feel as equally lost about how to face them in the severely limited range of action I have available.

Srijita52

Not particularly well, I fell that I haven't made any progress whatsoever since I joined the forum, I keep being haunted by the very same problems at the same degree and feel as equally lost about how to face them in the severely limited range of action I have available.
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.

MsBuzzkillington

Yeah, sounds like she is a little bit closed off too and not good at talking about stuff. So maybe you learned that kind of behavior from her and the fact that she seems kind of uncaring doesn't help things either. I am sorry.

I know it is very difficult, but maybe you can bring that up to her and see what she says. Tell her that you want to open up more and you don't want to be depressed but you are struggling. Maybe she might surprise you.

dyingtolive

Im sorry Arthur... Dont know if ill be helpful but ill give it a try

ive been here for 4 years and i wouldnt say that ive changed much in my ability to overcome things either,

Though the old things that I do that i have to do over and over, i guess they become easier. The things that I avoid doing are still as difficult.

You may really be going through tough situations that would beat the crap out of anybody especially peeps with SA. For me, i'm more accepting of the stuff I hate to do and still avoid them. But i don't feel as bad about avoiding them because I sorta accepted that part of myself. Im trying to focus on my strengths and don't really care much about my SA except those times when I do need to do something that i dont do often. So, this is probably not helpful at all... Anyway, i hope u feel better and dont give up

AGR

feeling like ****,I want to try working in something other than a factory,I am working in factories since I was 16,uh not a nice place to work,I would even try supermarkets,also feeling really lonely wish I could turn this off,really feeling like I want to go to my homecountry or another country next year.

MrJones

Sorry you feel that way Mr Jones. Poetry is a wonderful art form, I'm always interested in how people choose to express themselves.
I wish it was my poetry, I can't write anything worth posting lol

It was from this song.
My Chemical Romance - This Is How I Disappear - YouTube

Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to post any of my ****ty poetry, even though I do it only to express myself, I wish I could do something beautiful like some people in this site are able to.