How are you feeling?

this_portrait

Well... it finally happened. I got a job.

I am now a postman.

At least its not minimum wage - semi decent I guess... while I study. I almost have some semblance of existence now.

I know I know - my enthusiasm is overwhelming. I will try to calm down.

Congratz! :)

Just woke up about 15 minutes ago, so I'm feeling groggy. I might walk down the street and get an iced coffee.

MrJones

And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone forever now

Can you hear me cry out to you?
Words I thought I'd choke on figure out
I'm really not so with you anymore
I'm just a ghost
So I can't hurt you anymore
SO I CAN'T HURT YOU ANYMORE!!

[/emo]

I'm aware I didn't open it, I don't care :p

MikeyC

I feel okay. I have some plans today so hopefully they come to fruition. Listening to new music now. Eating some nice food. Refreshed from a shower.

I feel content.

Phoenixx

Sleeeeepy. Another long day. Eesh, only 2 days in and I'm already exhausted and tired of the heat and dealing with my cousin. I'm sorry, I go on way too much about her, but she really does make me feel bad. I just need to stay away from her more often, although it's kind of hard right now.

Well at least the good news is I talked to other (random!) people today with hardly any anxiety. :) I'm proud of myself. I just hope I can keep it up the rest of the week.

MikeyC

Sleeeeepy. Another long day. Eesh, only 2 days in and I'm already exhausted and tired of the heat and dealing with my cousin. I'm sorry, I go on way too much about her, but she really does make me feel bad. I just need to stay away from her more often, although it's kind of hard right now.

Well at least the good news is I talked to other (random!) people today with hardly any anxiety. :) I'm proud of myself. I just hope I can keep it up the rest of the week.
She obviously gives you a lot of grief so don't fret. Hopefully you do get to stay away from her. Good on you for talking to random people with no anxiety. You're doing great, Phoenixx. :)

I don't feel ok, My dog died:(
Oh, no. ::(: I'm so sorry, mate.

Nathália

And without you is how I disappear
And live my life alone forever now

Can you hear me cry out to you?
Words I thought I'd choke on figure out
I'm really not so with you anymore
I'm just a ghost
So I can't hurt you anymore
SO I CAN'T HURT YOU ANYMORE!!

[/emo]

Sorry you feel that way Mr Jones. Poetry is a wonderful art form, I'm always interested in how people choose to express themselves.

I'm aware I didn't open it, I don't care :p

I feel okay. I have some plans today so hopefully they come to fruition. Listening to new music now. Eating some nice food. Refreshed from a shower.

I feel content.

You defiantly deserve to feel content and happy. Knowing how good you are.

That's a good thing to not let her get to you and separate sometimes if she likes to pick at you. Sorry. On the other hand Congratulations Phoenixx on talking to random people, I hope you keep it up too. :D

I don't feel ok, My dog died:(

::(: Aw, Sorry for the loss.

EscapeArtist

Good job!! Talking to random people takes courage. Sounds like wherever you are is going to push you out of your comfort zone exactly where it's most helpful to be, however uncomfortable. You can do eet!

Invisibleman

I cant really put my finger on how I feel. Recently iv'e just been fluctuating between feeling pretty good and feeling pretty bad.

lilmutegirl

I feel like I ate a little too much...but I'm going to eat some Oreos anyway.
I'm pretty stressed (mostly over money and school) but optimistic. If I can get through this summer, I think I'll be fine.

market.garden

I'm feeling like I should be asleep. The sun's just coming up. Very strange time to be awake... Like you're the only one awake in the whole world.

Phoenixx

Good job!! Talking to random people takes courage. Sounds like wherever you are is going to push you out of your comfort zone exactly where it's most helpful to be, however uncomfortable. You can do eet!
^ Hehe, thanks Escape! :)

That's a good thing to not let her get to you and separate sometimes if she likes to pick at you. Sorry. On the other hand Congratulations Phoenixx on talking to random people, I hope you keep it up too. :D

She obviously gives you a lot of grief so don't fret. Hopefully you do get to stay away from her. Good on you for talking to random people with no anxiety. You're doing great, Phoenixx. :)
^ Thank you both! :)