How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Feeling a bit depressed ,I just scrolled throw a site for jobs...I haven't found even one job were I could meet the requirements ::(:...I suck.
Aw, sorry. I know that feeling, though. I hate looking for that reason. You could always apply anyway if you want to. You never know your luck!

Boby

Yeah I know I should apply anyway.I saw a job there were like 1200 applicants for only one post :),I doubt all of them had meet all or even one of the req.

MrJones

I just wish I could stop crying... but the more I know the more I want to cry. It's all my fault, I know, but still... I can't fix anything. I can't fix myself.

I just wish I could stop crying... but the more I know the more I want to cry. It's all my fault, I know, but still... I can't fix anything. I can't fix myself.

Just cry it out, you need to release it probably, don't feel like blaming yourself, you can't fix yourself but you can change your behaviour in steps, and most people have wrong behaviours it's not a shame, the habits need to change bit by bit, and SAD is hard, fear is hard, anger is painful and sadness is hurting so much, whatever happened Mr Jones, please stay strong and know that the sun light will shine for you again.

No,no I'm not applying for that job,it was only an example haha

It's great that you are looking for a job, just keep the browse up, you will find something of course, just need to keep focussed on what YOU want :) Hope you'll have a great job where you can feel fine ;)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
What's wrong?

I've been crying most of today. Aside from feel like I'm useless, my cerebral palsy has been getting me down a lot, lately, as it does. But I can never talk about that, without everyone around me feeling sorry for me. And I can't even decide whether or not to finally get the surgery which I've been constantly putting off for the past 3 or so years. ::(:

Srijita52

I've been crying most of today. Aside from feel like I'm useless, my cerebral palsy has been getting me down a lot, lately, as it does. But I can never talk about that, without everyone around me feeling sorry for me. And I can't even decide whether or not to finally get the surgery which I've been constantly putting off for the past 3 or so years. ::(:
If its bothering you so much maybe you should get the surgery.

LittleKitty

My mind is full of thoughts.
Bad mind, bad! =D
Time to keep myself busy so I don't think.
Okay, avoiding things never end well.
Well, lets just hope it does.
If it doesn't I'll just make cookies.
I make good cookies. No, AMAZING cookies! O_O

WeirdyMcGee

stressed out- heart palpitations and panic over something SO retarded.

\dammit, mom-- I'm the only one allowed to be irrational and panicky over stupid things!
Friggin' relax! You're stressing me out!

Graeme1988

If its bothering you so much maybe you should get the surgery.

I know... I want too. It's just I don't want the same thing to happen twice. I mean, I've had the surgery before, when I was 14, and the rehab was basically left to me and my family. The fact I can still recall hallucinating on extremely strong prescription painkillers doesn't help. And if I do contact my orthopedic surgeon again, I'd have to commit to whatever date they give. That could mean, having to sacrifice any music concerts or stand-up comedy shows I might have booked tickets for before hand. Anyway, I might get it done next summer, if I can.

Srijita52

I know... I want too. It's just I don't want the same thing to happen twice. I mean, I've had the surgery before, when I was 14, and the rehab was basically left to me and my family. The fact I can still recall hallucinating on extremely strong prescription painkillers doesn't help. And if I do contact my orthopedic surgeon again, I'd have to commit to whatever date they give. That could mean, having to sacrifice any music concerts or stand-up comedy shows I might have booked tickets for before hand. Anyway, I might get it done next summer, if I can.
Yeah, I understand. If its urgent though, I think you should get it done next summer.
stressed out- heart palpitations and panic over something SO retarded.

\dammit, mom-- I'm the only one allowed to be irrational and panicky over stupid things!
Friggin' relax! You're stressing me out!
I hope you feel better soon.

Graeme1988

Yeah, I understand. If its urgent though, I think you should get it done next summer.

It's not urgent, but my doctor and physiotherapist have told me things aren't getting worse. But things aren't getting any better, either. And both think having the surgery would be my best option if I want to see any improvement. Because my cerebral palsy has been slowly getting worse over the last 12 years. It's just thought of being off my feet for a long period of time. I might get it done next summer, I'll have to talk it over with my mum. Though, I might also bring it up when my counseling start, since there are some issues relating to my disability which I haven't really dealt with fully.

Boby

It's great that you are looking for a job, just keep the browse up, you will find something of course, just need to keep focussed on what YOU want :) Hope you'll have a great job where you can feel fine ;)

Ohh I just need a job...almost any job because I'm not sure if I'm going to finish my studies this year and since the state paid for my studies only for 4 years I will need a way to pay for the next year.