How are you feeling?

Kind of sick with dread, I don't really know why. I feel like I look so freakish and it's making me panicky. And something's bothering me. Or maybe more than one thing. Regardless, I don't feel well at all and look forward to sleep tonight (but not getting up and going to work, I'm dreading that so much it hurts).

I also really want to be a member of the community here again and feel like I've ruined that. Too bad I can't say more.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Kind of sick with dread, I don't really know why. I feel like I look so freakish and it's making me panicky. And something's bothering me. Or maybe more than one thing. Regardless, I don't feel well at all and look forward to sleep tonight (but not getting up and going to work, I'm dreading that so much it hurts).
Sorry you're feeling this way. ::(:

MikeyC

So I had over an hour's sleep just then. I felt like I really needed it. In fact I could've slept until tonight, then slept all night! I think my body is telling me something.

I wake up and get a text from my guitarist saying that our next CD is ready to be listened to and I can pick up a copy today if I want. *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear it! All our hard work is paying off and I'm bursting at the bit to finally hear our completed songs! :D I'm totally getting a copy of that tonight and hearing it! :D

montejocarlo

So I had over an hour's sleep just then. I felt like I really needed it. In fact I could've slept until tonight, then slept all night! I think my body is telling me something.

I wake up and get a text from my guitarist saying that our next CD is ready to be listened to and I can pick up a copy today if I want. *inhales* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear it! All our hard work is paying off and I'm bursting at the bit to finally hear our completed songs! :D I'm totally getting a copy of that tonight and hearing it! :D

this calls for a celebration!!! clap clap clap

let's party!

Variations-on-a-confetti-background.jpg

champagne_new_years-3656.jpg

Nathália

*closes eyes, does air small punches and says wooohooo *

Congrats Mikey....:D

Srijita52

Ooh! That's great!!

I also really want to be a member of the community here again and feel like I've ruined that. Too bad I can't say more.
I'm sorry to hear that.
An ******* who just hates me, he got mad at me, but I'm fine now.
That's awful. What a jerk!

Jessica7

Bored at work. Everyday I get these terrible headaches and they don't go away until I sleep, I have one now and my eyes ache >.<

On a happier note, I got a puppy :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I feel unhappy.

My depression stems from the emptiness and sadness that I have in my heart from feeling like I dont really matter to anyone.

MikeyC

Mmmmmmmmm, drugs are good lol. Percs sure ease the fractures lol. And my mind lol.
After what you've been through, the drugs would be good indeed!

Bored at work. Everyday I get these terrible headaches and they don't go away until I sleep, I have one now and my eyes ache >.<

On a happier note, I got a puppy :)
Are you sleeping enough? That could be a reason. Congratulations on the puppy. :) Pics?

I feel unhappy.

My depression stems from the emptiness and sadness that I have in my heart from feeling like I dont really matter to anyone.
Nah, you matter to me, my friend!

Srijita52

Thanks! Listening to it right now. My inner self wants to criticize everything I've played but I need to fight that because I know I did the best I could. I like it, though!
I can relate with wanting to criticize everything. Maybe its just you being perfectionist. But the most important thing is that you did your best. I'm glad you like it :)